World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lnception
lnception

Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!   Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty1/3/2013, 4:52 pm

Suddenly, all the lights within the arena shut off.

"Are You Dead Yet" by Children of Bodom beings to play.

MICHAEL COLE: Is that....? It's Dean Ambrose!

KING: There has been talk going on backstage about his arrival here in wCw, I guess the rumors are true!

Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! 105328anigif

Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome
DEAN AMBROSE

MICHAEL COLE: It's been a very eventful week to say at the least for wCw, a bit of an adjustment period, King. Cesaro has replied to Ron Killings rap, Ziggler has addressed the wCw Universe over the latest title controversy and CM Punk has just hinted a return.

MICHAEL COLE:And wCw Universe we want to hear from you! Report yourself via Twitter and tell us how you feel about tonight's show!

KING: Yeah yeah. Shh! Quiet down, Cole! Ambrose has a microphone!

Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! 1068102vnmaac
"The question burning in everyone's mind for years if it happened, somewhere, somehow....if Dean Ambrose stepped foot into a wCw ring, what would happen? How would he co-exist with the likes of Chris Jericho, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler? To these people, I say this. It's the WRONG QUESTION. You people have to understand that I am a trend setter, I am of a different breed. I didn't get here by following anyone's footsteps or by casting myself as a shadow and I didn't come here to fill any shoes. Should you believe the hype? That's ultimately up to you. However, if you choose to blindly cast me aside and pretend that my facts were somehow fabricated, don't be surprised when my knee shatters your god damn skull."

"I've solely dominated each company that I've stepped foot in. HWA, IPW, CZW, Dragon Gate USA, FCW, you name it! I've seen it all! I've scanned my perimeters and it will be no different here in wCw. It's no longer in the horizon. It is a reality. This is my landscape. This is MY WORLD and I will roam it like a god damn tyrannosaurs rex. I wasn't suppose to make it to superstar stardom but I did. I wasn't suppose to win championships and make it to the top of every company I have ever stepped foot in but I DID. Since my INCEPTION, I have proved to all those past and present that I am a force to be reckoned with."

"HELLO wCw! I'm Dean Ambrose. Get ready for a feast for your eyes to see and an explosion of catastrophe."

Instantly, he'd drop his mic. It'd land down onto the mat with an ungraceful thud. Shortly after he'd exit the ring and disappear into the back.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!   Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty1/3/2013, 5:15 pm

Great first promo.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
lnception
lnception

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!   Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty1/3/2013, 5:21 pm

Thanks, Arch. Can't wait to see how far I can take him.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!   Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty1/3/2013, 7:30 pm

Like Arch said, this was a great first promo. I loved the fire you showed with Ambrose and can't wait to see what else you can do with him. The only thing I noticed was some wonky grammar but that may have just been my reading comprehension taking a dip. Still, this is a very solid effort.

Official grade:
4 SP
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!   Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty1/4/2013, 1:23 am

BONUS POINTS:

2 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!   Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm DEAN AMBROSE!
Page 1 of 1