World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Over.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Starting Over. Empty
PostSubject: Starting Over.   Starting Over. Empty1/2/2013, 11:47 pm

Smackdown kicks off with fantastic action with two matches leading into a promo, lights are hit and fans are up expecting the cocky young superstar, Dolph Ziggler. Only... What is different about his entrance needs no words to describe the look on his face, and lack of gold around waist.

i]He's donned in casual wear; no sign of his stablemates to speak of. Booers have gone silent, others cheering , worried about the man walking to the ring. He slides in with a stern glance to all corners. Each faces engraved into his memory. Now, he is handed a microphone and a chance to speak to the wCw universe. [/i]

Ziggler - You know, usually, I come out here and I talk and talk about how I'm the best around- my mouth runs on forever. Lately, I've proved without a shadow of a doubt that I am just that damn good. I've had my ups and downs with this company. I've seen guys come and go, and all I can do is wish them well, why? Because I don't see myself ever having to be let go from being a dull of a star. When you people, you fans, hear me on this mic I am one hundred percent serious about everything that comes out my mouth. And in case you were all just wondering, I am still the best. I mean it each and every week you guys watching let me into your homes. Nor does it waver when I suffer a lost; I've been there and I've done that.

I have this saying... "It's not showing off if you back it up." But, unfortunately, we can't always hold on our motto. See, the reason I stand here titleless, is due to being stripped of the title-- Not by management. Not by the heads of the company... But by my own mouth. Something went wrong a few days ago with my contract. Long story short: I ended up tearing it apart and planned on never coming back. What changed was my friends in the back telling me I was making a huge mistake. What changed was knowing that if I left, no one would be here to hold the WWE title with enough of what is needed to be champion.

I sat back in my home a couple of says ago and realized; noting good comes from strong men that quit. So, I returned, as you can see, with the title still vacant. Which is why I'm out here tonight before my match to let you all know that the title is, indeed, up in airs. However, I, Dolph Ziggler, Have yet to be defeated in this ring since the start of this season! And I damn well know that when push comes to shove, I AM THE BEST DAMN THING TO HAPPEN TO SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WILL BE CHAMPION AGAIN! MARK MY WORD, WCW! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF THE SHOW OFF! AND YOU DAMN SURE HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT WE, THE PRESENT, HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU ALL...!

Cody, Daniel, myself.... We'll be the three men that rose to the top of this business without needing handouts. Soon, Friday Night Smackdown, wCw, and all of its fans will eventually know of... The Elite. Show...

Drops the mic and walks away. Music playing him out and audience in a state of both cheers and screams.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Starting Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.   Starting Over. Empty1/3/2013, 1:22 am

I love the blurring of real life and kayfabe. Great work and I can't wait to see you scratch and claw yourself to contendership again. Also can't wait to hear more about Elite because I haven't been clued in at all about it.

Official Grade:
No noticeable errors (besides an italics botch) and a great story earn you 5 SP. Awesome work.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Starting Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.   Starting Over. Empty1/3/2013, 6:54 pm

As Ziggler walks back up the ramp, a familiar tune stops him in his tracks.

The fans pop as they see Shawn Michaels appear from the curtain. As he walks on stage, he takes a moment to acknowledge the fans with nods to both sides of the arena. Then his eyes meet Ziggler’s.

HBK: C’mon Ziggler cheer up! I know you’re going through a lot of teenage angst right now, and I’m sure you would want nothing more than to be able to go to your room, lock the door and turn up your stereo real loud to some sad music about being misunderstood. But I’m out here tonight to tell you that things are going to be okay.

You see, the Stephanie McMahon empire has crumbled Dolph! It’s over! And in the rubble lies the WWE championship. [Michaels points to the ground] It’s right there, free for the taking, all you have to do is grab it.

Unfortunately for you Dolph, it won’t be that easy. You see, there’s an old saying that “When God closes a door, he opens a window,” which means now that Steph is gone, I finally have the ability to take what I’ve worked so hard for, the WWE Title. Sure I’ve lost in the past, but at least all of my victories don’t come with an asterisk.

Starting Over. MWwTc

You bring up your “clique” Elite as if that’s supposed to mean anything. Two former champions and guy who is as bland as the steak dinner your mom cooked for me last night. You're a bunch of high school bullies who will soon get what's coming to you.

So I don’t know what the “board of directors” are going to do with management here on Smackdown, but I can guarantee you this. I will be WWE champion...

...are you ready?

Shawn Michaels turns around and walks to the back. Ziggler is still standing, processing the words he just heard as Smackdown fades to commercial.

(paid 5sp to interrupt Arch's promo)
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Starting Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.   Starting Over. Empty1/3/2013, 6:58 pm

I would have Dolph have say something, but him yelling and making grumpy faces in the ring is a lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Starting Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.   Starting Over. Empty1/3/2013, 7:27 pm

Hot damn, Critic! Way to throw your name in there!

Loved it.

I am going to go ahead and give you 5 SP for this as well. I loved every bit of this.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Starting Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over.   Starting Over. Empty1/4/2013, 1:25 am

BONUS POINTS

Critic-1
Arch-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content