World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Highlight Reel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty12/27/2012, 12:03 pm

The camera pans over the crowd one last time before focusing in on the commentators, Michael Cole, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Cole: Hello and welcome to a very special edition of Monday Night Raw as we bring to you WCW Christmas Chaos.

Lawler: Oh yeah Cole do we have a show tonight, we have 2 elimination chamber matches, one from Smackdown, and one from Raw.

Cole: It's going to be an exciting night so lets get started.

The camera pans over to the tron where a Highlight Reel logo is displayed.

The Highlight Reel 2po846r

The camera then pans over to the ring where it has been set up with 2 sofa's a chair and the infamous Jeritron 5000.

The Highlight Reel CrHtN

The crowd begins to chant Y2J! over and over again, however instead of the lights going off as usual, the pyro on stage explodes and the trons light up with Jericho's logo's as his music hits.

The crowd goes nuts as Chris Jericho comes walking out on stage in what looks to be at least a thousand dollar suit, he has his World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder, he stands in the middle of the stage for a few seconds before raising his title to the fans as they explode with cheers, he then places the title back on his shoulder and makes his way down the ramp.

The Highlight Reel Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR87QlxvNE-g6bdJhg84tlWk6br30FW1pl50cIFjI41i9lVvsH1yRhyt4GwJw

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the host of the highlight reel, he is the WCW World Heavyweight Champion!. Y2J, Chris Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Highlight Reel Ju5HJ

Jericho slaps some hands on each side of the ramp before reaching the steps, he climbs them and enters the ring, Jericho raises his title to the fans before placing it on his shoulder, he then grabs a mic that was strategically placed on a podium next to one of the sofas, his music dies down and he begins to speak,

The Highlight Reel 8680582

The Highlight Reel Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY0QD88jjmvhAGKbhfZq657In7Z4aLeWBcgf0iUlTazSRI8RZohlAfRjczFw

Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, Jerichoholics worldwide, welcome to WCW's first ever, no EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! edition of the highlight reel hosted of course by your WCW World Heavyweight Champion Y2J Chris Jericho.

The arena begins to swell with Y2J chants.

So let me just elaborate on how I even wound up hosting this tonight because I damn sure didn't plan it myself, I planned on wrestling and putting on a show for all my Jerichoholics watching worldwide, nevertheless I am still putting on a show, it's just a talk show. Anyway last week after the ending of Raw as I was heading to the airport in my limo, I get a phone call from John Borinaitias, he tells me that WCW management just got word that Monday Night Raw's ratings was higher then they have ever been, he tells me that the fans loved the ending to the show and that ratings flew threw the roof, he tells me that tickets for this show here tonight had already sold out 30 minutes after last weeks Raw was over. I was not surprised to be completely honest, I promised all of you that I was going to resurrect this wasteland of a show that was spiraling downward, I told you that I would cause controversy and make this show interesting again, well it appears I have come through on that promise haven't I?

Jericho lifts the mic to the crowd as they chant RAW IS JERICHO over and over again.

The Highlight Reel Chris_Jericho_by_snoop2thadodoubleg

It appears I have your seal of approval so I guess I am doing my job and entertaining you fine audience members unlike half the bums you people are forced to watch week after week and have them shoved down your throats, but that's a topic for later on the show, anyway back to my conversation with Borinaitias, he informs me that I will not be competing next week, instead I will be hosting an episode of the Highlight Reel so that this show will still get some ratings, let's be honest people, I am the only show in town, there is nobody in the back as entertaining as me, as charismatic as me, or as much of a technician that I am in the ring. On that note I can see why Borinaitias wanted me to host this show here tonight. However I turned the tables on him, I didn't just get the typical one guest so I don't take up to much T.V. time, no that isn't the way I do things, I change it up and keep the crowd on there feet. Now being that Eric Bischoff is in charge now and is quite possibly more of an obnoxious buffoon than John Borinaitias, he only booked 2 matches on this card, I mean come on im not even a card booker and I could make a better card than that, now I can see how he single handedly drove World Championship Wrestling into the ground!, anyway being that this obnoxious old man only booked 2 matches, I have all the time in the world to run my show how I want and that is exactly what I intend to do.

The Highlight Reel MSKms

I decided to use my creative genius and get me 2 guests tonight boys and girls, one from Raw, and one from Smackdown, and not only that I am gonna ask the tough questions, I am gonna quite frankly do whatever the hell I want because I can!, however I do enjoy the Jericholics opinions and I know they have some questions for my guests tonight, or at least they will when they see em so here's what you guys do, if you have a question that you want me to ask the guests, tweet me the question to my twitter account it is: @IamJericho, I will pick 2 questions from you guys that I will ask each guest, it will go purely by what interests me so try and come up with some interesting material people.

So Jericholics please join me in welcoming my first guest of the evening he is considered the top echelon of the Smackdown roster, he is the best Smackdown has to offer, ladies and gentlemen please welcome........................

THE WWE CHAMPION, "THE SHOW OFF" DOLPH ZIGGLER!

A picture of Ziggler after winning his title appears on the tron before Ziggler's music hits.

The Highlight Reel Making+a+Case+for+a+Dolph+Ziggler+Face+Turn

[tbc by arch/ziggler]

Last edited by Jericho/Ryback on 12/27/2012, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty12/27/2012, 3:32 pm

A "hidden" camera shows a picture of a blonde man and another in headphones arguing. The man in the headset looks as if he is a little bit annoyed with the man holding a championship. but he begins to smile after some time. "Just... this is the last time, okay? Besides, I'm the damn champion, I deserve to change my theme whenever I want" To which he replies "This is the LAST TIME got that?" In a suit, holding the WWE title, Dolph Ziggler turns to the camera with a stern sense of arrogance on his face, ready to take on the wCw universe.

The audience of Jericho fans erupt into a bizarre cheer, as from behind the curtains comes their resident Show Off, Dolph Ziggler. On his shoulder is the title he won not too long ago, hanging in perfect condition after only defending it once so far. To him it feels like he has finally made it to the top on his own, no one there to trap him into some halfassed dual blade question. There is not a man alive that can tell him he doesn't deserve that belt; the fans agreeing with everything on his mind. Eyes roaming to the crowed, and every so often to the man awaiting his entrance to the ring, Chris Jericho.

Finally, the wCw and WWE champion title holders stand eye to eye within the squared circle. For the first time in wCw history, both men from both brands that stand on top of the rest are there together. Ziggler displays the air of someone who isn't new to this sort of spotlight, no. He's got the look of a man that's stood in that ring in the same situation for years-- his cockiness shining through at the best of opportunities. To show off his bravado and let entire wCw locker room, fans, and even the guys in the truck know he isn't intimidated by the man before him, he steps to inches away with microphone at hand uttering only one thing out of his mouth...

Jericho.

Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty1/5/2013, 4:44 am

even though this promo did not go the way I wanted ito, I would still appreciate a grade.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty1/5/2013, 4:53 am

We never even finished it.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty1/7/2013, 11:25 am

It's a shame "Shitstorm 2012" happened because I thought this was going to be epic. Stunner, you put so much effort into everything you do here and know that I always read everything you put out and I appreciate the work you put in. It sounds like you're having fun with Jericho which is great. You made him look like a big deal and an important champion which is not always easy to do.

Arch, although Ziggler said one word, it was a really great promo from you. You are really good at painting a picture and making it flow. At first, I didn't really care for the "novel" type style of your narrative sequences, but I've really warmed up to them and it really allows you to tell a better story. Although this is a Ziggler promo, it will be counted as a RAW promo from last week.

{Official Grades}
Jericho - 5/5
Ziggler - 4/5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel
Page 1 of 1