World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview Empty
PostSubject: Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview   Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview Empty12/23/2012, 2:10 am

On a publicity trip to Mexico a camera crew and interviewer caught up to The Mexican Aristocrat as he made the rounds.

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview 111

TDN Interviewer: "Mr. Del Rio..."

Alberto Del Rio cuts her off.

Del Rio: "Please, a beautiful woman such as yourself can call me Alberto"

The interviewer blushes and continues.

TDN Interviewer: "Ok. Alberto. How do you feel about the recent news that you are going to be traded to RAW? Are you nervous?"

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview 210

Del Rio: "Me? nervous? Never. In fact I am glad I am moving to RAW, the competition is so much better there. The people that should be nervous are the my opponents."

TDN Interviewer: "Is there anyone that you are looking forward to facing in the near future?"

Del Rio: "Anyone that can give me a challenge quite frankly. There is one in particular that I would like to face and that is Heath Slater. I have always had a fondness for the belt and I think it would look very nice around my waist. Don't you agree?"

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview 310

TDN Interviewer: "I can't argue with that at all. I know you are a busy man so I would just like to ask you one more question before you go. Can I have your autograph?"

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview Mexico10

Del Rio: "Of course you can, I am always happy to please my fans."

Del Rio reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a business card. He signs the back of it and puts what appears to be a hotel room number under his signature.

Del Rio: "The signature is for you to keep and the room number is for you to come by tonight so that you may know true pleasure"

And with that he departs as the interviewer swoons.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview   Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview Empty12/28/2012, 1:47 am

Can a brother get a grade here?
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview   Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview Empty12/28/2012, 4:10 am

You had great use of pictures, you had a purpose and you had excellent use on content.

{Official Grade: 5sp}

Prez!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview   Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio's Mexico Interview
Page 1 of 1