World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cult of Personality....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cult of Personality.... Empty
PostSubject: Cult of Personality....   Cult of Personality.... Empty12/14/2012, 12:57 am

(“Cult of Personality” by Living Colour plays as the WCW Champion, CM Punk makes his way to the top of the ramp. Tonight he is without Paul Heyman, His Legal Representative. Punk looks more displeased as usual. He rubs his chin for a moment before brandishing a microphone. He begins to speak….)

PunK: “Tonight I am out here, against the advisement of Paul Heyman, to speak my mind. In my hand, I am holding an ordinary microphone. To most this is a tool to project one’s voice from their point of origin to wherever the listener is….for me, it serves a different purpose. In my hands, it serves as my weapon, a “pipebomb” if you will. I am the VOICE of the VOICELESS, I am the best WRESTLER…not sports-entertainer…but WRESTLER, in the WORLD! I can take my talents anywhere in the world…Japan, Europe, Mexico…Hell, even Canada and make each and every place I walk into a hotbed of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING…Not Sports-Entertainment! Being in this company and being considered a “Sports-Entertainer” is some what of an insult but I digress, I have bigger fish to fry right now.”

(Punk continues to the ring & enters…)

PunK: “I have been apparently surrounded by “controversy” as of late. There seems to be a problem naming my opponent for Anarchy. So many people are claiming to be the one to take my belt. Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and John Cena, These three men all want a one on one match with me and they all want this championship but like I said before, neither one of these “Superstars” are going to get a shot because frankly…they are beneath me on so many levels and frankly, they don’t deserve it. You see, this company needs to have me as its champion! I am the sole person that makes this company a legitimate global entity and not a joke. Anyone of those “Sports-Entertainers” will make a mockery of not just this company but this industry and the history of this championship! So I don’t care what “Johnny Ace” has to say, I will not grant those buffoons a title match at anarchy."

(Punk shakes his head for a moment before speaking again.)

PunK: “I’d rather die than have to face any of those, to quote the Great Bobby “The Brain” Heenan, Ham n ‘ eggers but alas, something tells me that I will, but who? As for Monday night’s “travesty”, that rookie, Alex Shelley...yeah, a guy who thinks he is BIG SH*T because he got a lucky fast count on me. Let me tell you something "Kid"...Beating me is all well and good but to do it consistently is another story. Enjoy the spotlight while it last because I can guarantee your 15 minutes is just about up! However, for the rest of the Boys in the back, I don't care what you think or how you feel about me...same thing goes for these people in the arena and watching at home...I just don't care. Why? It is simple really, I am CM Punk...I am Drug Free...Alcohol Free...A Straight Edge Crusader...WCW Heavyweight Champion...The BEST Professional Wrestler...In the WORLD....and I AM...BETTER...THAN ALL OF YOU!"

(Punk slams the microphone down to the mat before storming back up the ramp with his championship in tow)

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Personality....   Cult of Personality.... Empty12/14/2012, 1:18 am

SIMPLY AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Personality....   Cult of Personality.... Empty12/15/2012, 5:12 am

Fucking hell, man. You said it all with only a few blocks of text. Loved the formatting and the little touches like emphasizing certain words. Made it even easier to read it in his voice.

***Grade: 5 SP***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Personality....   Cult of Personality.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cult of Personality....
Page 1 of 1