World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

after the match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

after the match Empty
PostSubject: after the match   after the match Empty12/11/2012, 5:27 pm

after the match between Austin Aries vs The Undertaker

Aries rolls out of the ring as The Deadman sits up as the lights dim down. The Undertaker stands in the middle of the ring as he watches Aries walk up the ramp. Taker turns around and grabs a mic.

"I've set here in the shadows watching things unfold and i'm at a loss for what's been transpiring here on smackdown. I have been placed on Smackdown away from the title that was stolen from me. I don't understand how the rightful champion was put on the oposite show and then put in a little tournament for the top title. I was the rightful number one contender and with how things have gone down, take this as a warning. I will turn the samkdown locker room upside down untill i right the wrongs

i know it's short but i wanted to post something
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

after the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the match   after the match Empty12/13/2012, 7:07 pm

Hey Mohan, glad to see you putting out a promo.

Unfortunately it wasn't your best. That's the downside to members getting big characters like Undertaker, Kane, Ryback, Punk, and Triple H, because they need to win in order for their feuds and promos to go the way they want to.

You put out some great stuff in Age One, and that was because you were the champion and on top of your game. So basically the more Mohan wins, the better his promos will get. Which is totally fine because most members are the same way.

Formatting was fine, I've always loved that Taker theme ever since he started using it. Grammar was really rough though. I wish our forums featured a spell checker, but it sadly it doesn't. In the future, just try rereading your promo once or twice to see if you can catch any mistakes.

{Official Grade}
2/5

Surprisingly, your Billy Gunn promo was better than a promo with The Undertaker. I'm sure once this tournament business blows over and you start winning like you're known to, you will start delivering some great promos. Something is better than nothing though so please keep releasing promos! Smile
Back to top Go down

after the match
Page 1 of 1