World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-match interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pre-match interview Empty
PostSubject: Pre-match interview   Pre-match interview Empty12/1/2012, 12:18 am

(As smackdown! comes back from commercial break, Josh Matthews is standing by with Justin Gabriel for a pre-match interview.)

Josh - "Hi, I'm Josh Matthews and I'm standing here with the Cape Town Werewolf Justin Gabriel. Tonight Justin Gabriel you compete in you're second round match in the WCW Heavyweight championship tournament against The Great The Rock. How are you feeling for tonight's match?"

Justin - "Josh I'm feeling great, maybe just greater then The Rock. Not saying The Rock isn't great but it's time for the new stars of today to shine and not be over shadow by the past. I'm here to prove to the WCW universe, I'm not just a pretty face but a young lion hungry to make a huge impact and maybe that impact is becoming the new WCW Heavyweight champion. I made it this far Josh and I'm not stopping till its over."

Josh - "Those are some powerful words coming from you, what's you're plan going into tonight match?"

Justin - "What I do every week Josh, go out there down to the ring and give it my all. Only one man is moving on in this tournament match and its going to be me with a 450 splash!"

(Justin Gabriel walks off to go do his match)

Josh - "There you have it Cole, up next Justin Gabriel vs The Rock."

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Pre-match interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-match interview   Pre-match interview Empty12/1/2012, 5:22 am

Solid promo icon, well done.

In hindsight, a post-match promo would probably have been a lot more exciting haha. This was good though. Pretty similar to your last one, but I can see the improvement there. JG seems to be getting more real and developed in this one. I liked the line about "the new stars of today to shine" and think this could lead to some interesting stuff if you choose pursue it.

Formatting and grammar were both great in this one.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Very nice promo man, I think you're close to finding that element or secret ingredient that will take Gabriel's character to a new level. If you continue to win here, it might make it even easier.
Back to top Go down

Pre-match interview
Page 1 of 1