World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:15 pm

This was the first wrestling game that I purchased with my own money (when I had it). In my honest opinion, though people complained that the gameplay sucked, I thought it was pretty amazing for the time before the SVR series. And the crowd noise was unbelievable. I still have yet to play '13, but I am really hoping WWE Live is better than what I have been hearing in youtube videos, because the crowd in Wrestlemania 21 puts it to shame. The only real things I didn't like in this game were minor, such as HBK and Angle seemed to have the pyro switched, Ric Flair had a different theme than the one everyone is accustomed to, the crowd on Angle's entrance just says You Suck instead of chanting it along witht he song, Story mode lip syncing was WAY the fuck off, and it had the Wrestlemania XX arena instead of 21 (21 was the first Wrestlemania I ever watched to put that out there). Here's all the in game character entrances just so you can hear the crowd. Best examples are Booker T (They cheer his name), Chris Benoit (Let's go Benoit *clap*), Chris Jericho (Y2J chants), Christian (CHRISTIAN SUCKS), Hurricane (his name), Randy Orton (Orton chants), Rob Van Dam (you can guess), and Shawn Michaels (HBK).

Just you know, tell me if you guys had this game and what you thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:20 pm

I'm in the same boat as you in this one mag. I had this game and I thought it was awesome. For that time, the graphics were really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:27 pm

Thanks Skillshot, nice to know someone else had this game Smile Another thing I didn't like about it is when you created a wrestler, you HAD to have pyro at every point of your entrance, no if's, and's, or but's. It always frustrated me that I couldn't have an entrance without pyro, especially since pyro was horrible in this game. Plus you only had 10 choices for each stage of your entrance, so back when I created a lot of guys, there were a lot of repeats.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:30 pm

All I remember from that game was that there was a way to exploit the game and get something by going into a match and leaving it on overnight. I did that so many times that it overheated and broke my xbox lol.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:32 pm

Again I agree.I normally like pyro in my entrance but not as many as it made you have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:38 pm

I had the game too but i remeber the game would stutter uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 4:39 pm

Jive, for some reason I believe you buy your systems refurbished or from some shotty salesman, because I never had that problem, and I never had the kicking out problem that you had but once on '12

(this context is not mean, it is just stating that I never had that problem)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty11/15/2012, 10:24 pm

nah, all my systems were new, it was a common problem on 1st pressings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)   Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 21 for the Xbox (original)
Page 1 of 1