World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project for Wheelz and I!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Project for Wheelz and I! Empty
PostSubject: Project for Wheelz and I!   Project for Wheelz and I! Empty10/31/2012, 7:48 pm

As some of you may know, me and Wheels have been working very hard on a little project in minecraft. We had some help here and there but overall, it was us. We started back before creative and are finishing it with creative.

More or less, we built a friendly server with a castle along with a small village. It's our own "league" server. Everyone is invited when we are fully done! If you are interested in taking a look at it, message me or wheels or respond on this with questions and thoughts! Please and Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project for Wheelz and I!   Project for Wheelz and I! Empty10/31/2012, 8:39 pm

minecraft...meh but you boys enjoy. I get why people love that game....me....not so much.
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Project for Wheelz and I!   Project for Wheelz and I! Empty10/31/2012, 11:42 pm

CM Punk wrote:
minecraft...meh but you boys enjoy. I get why people love that game....me....not so much.

Thats exactly how i feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project for Wheelz and I!   Project for Wheelz and I! Empty

Back to top Go down

Project for Wheelz and I!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: