World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new start for Hardy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A new start for Hardy. Empty
PostSubject: A new start for Hardy.   A new start for Hardy. Empty10/25/2012, 2:48 pm

[As SmackDown goes on, Hardy's music plays.]

[Hardy walks out and walks down to the ring. The crowd starts to boo him. He gets a mic, gets into the ring and waits for the crowd to shut up before he starts to talk.]

Hardy:Hello you bunch of no good hypocrites.

[The crowd boos Hardy once again.]

Hardy:You people disgust me. Before when you people were my 'creatures' you led me in the wrong direction. I teamed with a guy who was nothing in the ring compared to me. My skills should be used in world title matches not tag team title matches.

[He waits a while before speaking again.]

Hardy:Let me show you exactly what I am on about.

[He points to the titantron, which plays a video of him beating The Miz for the Hardcore championship.]

Hardy:You see how swift that Twist of Hate was. Lets look at it from a different angle shall we.

[The video plays from a different angle which another difference. Jerry Lawler's voice is louder at one point.]

King:*On video*This Jeff Hardy's a natural. He could be a great champion.

Cole:Did you hear that Josh?

Josh:Yes I did. Jerry Lawler did say those words.

Cole:Yeah he did. I still believe that Hardy could be a great world champion.

Josh:He could be Cole.

[Hardy starts to speak once again. The crowd starts to boo.]

Hardy:Lets make a deal now. And lets see if there's anyone back there who disagrees with me. I say that I get a world title shot and if I win. I get the pleasure of proving you people wrong. And if I lose.

[Hardy hesitates.]

Hardy:I don't get another title shot of any sort for six months!

Cole:That's a big risk. I think he can do it though.

Josh:I think it's too much of a risk. All this time I bet he has been planning this.

Hardy:So. Is there anybody back there that has a problem of any sort with this?

(Open for anyone.)

Last edited by The Charismatic Underdog on 10/25/2012, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the 'Open for' bit at the end.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start for Hardy.   A new start for Hardy. Empty10/25/2012, 4:01 pm

OOC : Nice idea for a promo , BUT , you will not be awarded a Major Title match just because you want one. Also , it feels like you can't make up your mind about Jeff. One minute , he is the best 'good guy' or 'face' around , and the next , he is the world's biggest 'heel'.

I'm sure that John Laurinaitis has plans for Hardy and the rest of the superstars on Raw in Age 2.

You'll just have to wait and see.

Also , posting an open promo at a time when most of the roster is not around is pretty weak. Sorry , man.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A new start for Hardy.   A new start for Hardy. Empty10/25/2012, 5:46 pm

It's fine jay. Don't worry about it. Also I knew I wouldn't a title match straight away but I was just planning his for maybe later. I'm probebly my going to be heel for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start for Hardy.   A new start for Hardy. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new start for Hardy.
Page 1 of 1