World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the "Straight Edge Era"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of the "Straight Edge Era" Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the "Straight Edge Era"   The Beginning of the "Straight Edge Era" Empty10/23/2012, 11:27 pm

(After the "Double Jeopardy" Main Event of Halloween Havoc, We see a battered but elated CM Punk and Paul Heyman scurrying to an awaiting automobile. Josh Matthews runs up on them to grab a quick Interview....)

JM: Mr. Heyman...CM Punk...Care to share your thoughts about the match?

(Punk glares at Matthews but Heyman speaks.)

Heyman: What is there to say? My plan worked perfectly. Randy Orton fell into our trap and well, Triple H...he was just an added bonus, a unexpected casuality if you will. However, it was a sweet touch to a banner night, considering my client closed the book on those two in fell swoop is nothing short of inspiring. We all know their history and tonight, he didn't just win the battles or the war but closed the chapters forever and further cementing his delaration as "The Best in the World"!

(Heyman smiles and then Josh Matthews looks to Punk for some words....)

Punk: Tonight saw the begining of something that has been a long time coming. Ever since the first day I stepped into a wCw ring, i was destined for this. This is what *WE*, as wrestlers want...

(Raises the WCW Title into the air)

and only a select few have attained it but none of them have been like me. Tonight marks a new beginning...a new Revolution in the WCW. I am going to defend this title in the only way I know how...The Straight Edge Way! I am Drug Free, Alcohol Free and that alone makes me better than 99.9% of you people out there. I stand in Revolt of the old ways of the WCW and I bring forth a true REVOLUTION!!!

(Punk ducks into the waiting car...followed by Heyman. The car door slams as the car speeds off and Josh Matthews is left just watching the car drive off into the distance.(
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the "Straight Edge Era"
Page 1 of 1