World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fear the Spear...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Fear the Spear... Empty
PostSubject: Fear the Spear...   Fear the Spear... Empty10/17/2012, 1:09 am

Cole: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw! We are live from the music city of Nashville, Tennessee!

King: Tonight we see Edge vs Kofi Kingston and that should be a very thrilling match.

Cole: That's right King. That match should be full of high-flying moves, and high impact when the Rated R Superstar is involved.

King: I sure hope so Cole. We haven't heard from Edge in quite some time now. It seems as if he is just getting by and waiting until the second age of WcW occurs.

Cole: For once King, I'm going to have to agree with you. Edge seems to have lost some of his touch since he lost his World title and now seems like he doesn't care anymore.

King: I will have to agree as well Cole. I talked to Edge in the back before the show started and he said that he is waiting for the second age of WcW to arrive. And when it does, he will be the first person to regain his gold, and by that he means being the first every WcW champion on Raw. Edge also stated that he will stop at nothing to regain his respect and honor. Edge stated that he will bring of a new age to Raw, and that is the Fear the Spear campaign will continue. Edge states he will not lose and he will not be stopped by anyone.

Cole: Wow, that must have been some interview King!

King: Shut your trap Cole before I put my fist in it! I wasn't interviewing Edge, I was talking to him just as a friend. It seemed to me he was very serious.

Cole: I hope I don't have to embarrass you again King like I did when we were back in WWE and I annihilated you at WrestleMania.

King: First of all, you suffered a Stunner and then my dropping fist. Don't make me do it again.

Cole: Enough of this nonsense! I will dest-

(Cole is interrupted once again by Edge's music. Edge comes out from behind the fog to a huge ovation from the WcW Universe. Edge makes his way down the ramp, stops in the middle of the ramp, and raises his arms in the motions he does with fireworks spewing everywhere. Edge then high-fives fans on his way down to the ring. Edge then runs into the ring, climbs the turnbuckle and raises his hands in the motions he does again. Edge takes in the ovation form the WcW Universe, then grabs a mic and begins to talk.)

Edge: Shut up Cole!

(The WcW Universe explodes in excitement as they can't stand to listen to Cole anymore. As Edge says this the camera pans to Cole who has a scared look on his face.)

Edge: Don't make me make you Fear the Spear like I have a few people already.

(The WcW Universe bellows out an extraordinary Spear chant. The camera flashes back over to Cole, who takes off his headset and doesn't talk anymore.)

Edge: I think I speak for the WcW Universe when I say, we don't want to listen to your babbling anymore Cole. Now sit there and don't speak again.

(The camera pans back over to Cole, who looks seriously pissed off.)

Edge: Now onto important matters. In two weeks time, Halloween Havoc occurs. And at that Pay-per-view is the last pay-per-view before our second age of WcW.

(The WcW Universe cheers in agreement with the start of a new age in WcW.)

Edge: As for the World Heavyweight Title picture, it doesn't bother me at all that I'm not a part of it.

(The WcW Universe stares in astonishment towards Edge.)

Edge: I know, I know, you guys are surprised that it doesn't bother, but I see this as another opportunity for the Ultimate Opportunist, me.

(The WcW Universe looks on in confusion.)

Edge: I see this as a new start for me. You see, when Age 2 comes, there will be a new title introduced to Monday Night Raw, and as far as I know, it will be called the WcW Title.

(The WcW Universe bellows out an excitement cheer.)

Edge: As I was in Age 1 of WcW, the first ever World Heavyweight Champion, I will be the first ever WcW Champion once Age 2 arises.

(The WcW Universe explodes in excitement at the sound of Edge returning to be a World Champion.)

Edge: I plan on being the first ever WcW Champion. No one will stand in my way, and I mean NO ONE!

(The WcW Universe cheers in agreement for Edge.)

Edge: And if anyone stands in my way, they will Fear the Spear!

(The WcW Universe explodes in excitement.)

Edge: And if anyone is not down with that, I've got four words for you!

Edge and the WcW Universe: HERE COMES THE SPEAR!!

(Edge's music hits once again and the WcW Universe explodes in excitement. Edge then goes to the corner and raises his hands in the motions he does.)

(This can be replied to or it can stay closed. Optional to the poster who would like to reply.)

Last edited by Edge on 10/18/2012, 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

Fear the Spear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Spear...   Fear the Spear... Empty10/17/2012, 11:38 am

Fear the spear is 3 words. lol

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Fear the Spear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Spear...   Fear the Spear... Empty10/17/2012, 12:40 pm

I meant to put here comes the spear. /facepalm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

Fear the Spear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Spear...   Fear the Spear... Empty10/24/2012, 2:13 pm

OFFICIAL GRADE

Edge - This is another quality promo. Commentary was good enough that I will overlook the fact that Cole is supposed to be light purple. Edge didn't say much BUT , that isn't always necessary. Some guys give great promos while only saying a few words. 5 sp

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear the Spear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Spear...   Fear the Spear... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear the Spear...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: