World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Age Of Orton Renewed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty
PostSubject: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/11/2012, 5:43 pm

The camera pans across the arena asnd the normal raw pyro goes off in the arena. the camera then pans to the ring where J.R. is standing with a mic in his hand.

J.R.: ladies and gentlemen Welcome to monday night raw! and please welcome your WCW Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Champion, Randy The Viper Orton!

As J.R. announces his name and his music hits, The crowd goes crazy. Randy Orton comes walking out on stage. he has the intercontinental title on his waist, and his world heavyweight championship on his shoulder. he takes a second to take in the huge reaction he's getting from the crowd and raises his world title in the air for them after 5 seconds he rests it back on his shoulder and makes his way down the ramp and to the ring slapping a few of the crowd's hands in the process. Orton reaches the steps, climbs up them and enters the ring. he walks over to his usual turnbuckle and climbs it, he stares deep into the eyes of the fans while slowly raising his world title to them. he climbs down and gets a mic from the tech assistant and approches J.R. Randy offers his hand to J.R. and J.R. shakes it and exits the ring, as Orton is about to speak.

Crowd: RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orton: He's back!

the crowd continues to fill the arena with loud RANDY chants.

He is back and he is for the tenth time a world champion! what I mean by he's back is Randy Orton is back. once again at the top of the mountain and truly now without a shadow of a doubt the apex predator. I stand here before you tonight with much honor to finally after all these month's of scratching and clawing my way up the ladder here in WCW. well now it's my time because tonight Randy's declaring school back in session, tonight WCW is once again in THE AGE OF ORTON!

ORTON! ORTON! ORTON!

I stand here tonight the World Heavyweight Champion, and the Intercontinental Champion, your first ever WCW triple crown champion, your 2012 WCW King Of The Ring, and the former money in the bank briefcase holder. which means that iv'e done things in this company that the other wrestlers dream about. Iv'e been involved with every major incident in the history of this company. I without a doubt consider my self the greatest and most dangerous superstar that WCW has ever seen. I have to thank you, the WCW universe for the constant support through the good times and bad.

John Cena -

The Age Of Orton Renewed John-cena1

However I wanna talk about a few things here tonight, there was a time a few months ago, 2 to be exact. where I had some issues with a man and I settled it in the ring as I always do. that man's name, you might know him is............ John Cena!

the crowd is split as usual with 50% cheering for cena, and 50% booing the hell out of him.

The reason I bring this up is actually one of the reasons I had an issue with him. John wanted to trade this.....

orton lifts his intercontinental title to the fans.

The Age Of Orton Renewed Goldengods1-258x300

The Intercontinental Championship for, this......

orton lifts his world title to the fans.

The World Heavyweight Championship!

The Age Of Orton Renewed Randy%252520Orton%252520accepts%252520Christian%252527s%252520challenge%252520for%252520the%252520World%252520Title%25252010-6-2011.JPG%252520-%2525201

He was so desperate for this world title that he was willing to trade one of the most prestigeous titles in the history of pro wrestling in for a world title match. the point im trying to make here is that I have the same drive as him, but I went out there, put it all on the line every day of the week, beat people to a pulp, and look where I am now John, iv'e got both of these titles that you desired. and I damn sure earned it instead of trying to take a short cut and trade in a title. so anyway I pretty much ended Cena's career but anyway onto topic #2.

The Undertaker-

The Age Of Orton Renewed Undertaker_original

The man that iv'e been following for 5 month's now. constantly taking a back seat and lurking in his shadow. huh well this friday I took something from him, the World Heavyweight Championship to be exact. Taker's so called Holy Grail that he's held onto for 2 month's. we had something good going in the ministry of darkness, we were the darkest and most dominant force in WCW history. the key word in that sentence is "we were". when it came down to teaming up, he chose his brother kane over me. so ok wasen't to happy about that. then after I had won 20+ matches, and taker had won about 6-7 matches he gets a world title match. I hate to steal the miz's catchphrase but REALLY!, REALLY!. ok so then I win the Intercontinental Championship once again a backseat to him. so now im on my last nerve, but the absoulute final straw was taker using his magical powers to morph himself into the Amercan Jackass. Iv'e been over here in the real world dealing with the worst in the world, CM PUNK, who I will get to in just a second, but the point is im over fighting off this hound and his greesy sleezball of a manager named Paul Heyman while my supposed partner is off in magic land recreating himself. I don't think so, so after my defeat against punk earlier in the night on smackdown, my pure and utter anger took over and the voices started talking to me. bottom line is I went out there after being physically broken stood face to face with taker, went through another gruling match in the same night, and once again it was an RKO that sealed the deal once again. it also sealed the deal with our friendship, your on your own, but you should be ok cause your the american badass right?

CM PUNK-

The Age Of Orton Renewed CM-Punk

Huhhhhh were do I start with this guy, I got respect for punk for what he's done but come on best in the world really? in actuality it needs to be worst in the world. Punk lost 5 straight match's when he came to WCW. I won 14 straight matches when I came onto the scene here in WCW. my first match I beat an Icon in Shawn Michaels in his own match, a ladder match, and earned a spot in a united states championship match at wrestlemania which I won by the way. now that's how you make an impact, not come out an claim you're the best in the world when you've lost 5 in a row and probably lost more then you've won. If anyone should be saying that they're the best in the world it should be me. so you know what Punk I will right now.

I RANDY ORTON AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[TBC BY JIVE]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/11/2012, 10:22 pm

Randy Orton stands in the ring smirking , obviously enjoying his new-found title.

The titantron comes to life.....

Then the entrance cuts off and we see Triple H and Stephanie McMahon entering the arena.

The Age Of Orton Renewed Triple-H-Stephanie-McMahon-triple-h-and-stephanie-mcmahon-8569037-320-240

Steph - Your title is way better than Orton's , babe.

Triple H - Hell Yeah , it is. Pro Wrestling Illustrated named me the Wrestler of the Decade and gave me this cool belt , too.

The Age Of Orton Renewed Th?id=I.4788386777663452&pid=1

Triple H - I think I need to go have a talk with Randy. You should come with. It'll be fun.

Steph - Sure. Why Not ?

The Age Of Orton Renewed Th?id=I.4773947098924424&pid=1

Triple H - That snot nosed punk was nothing. If I hadn't brought him into Evolution , his career would be dead.

Steph - I know , babe. Let's go blow his mind and ruin his day so we can go home and I can rock your world.

As The Game's theme plays for the second time , Triple H and Stephanie enter the ring area and make their way down the ramp. The crowd is very mixed at this point. The biggest reaction appears to be the excitement over Stephanie's appearance. Remember , this is the first time we have seen her in wCw. As they enter the ring , Triple H holds the ropes for his wife. The Game then stands in the ring with his 'Decade' title over his shoulder looking at Randy Orton who has a belt on his waist and in his left hand. Stephanie hands a microphone to The Game while holding another for herself.

Triple H - Randy , Randy , Randy , Randy , those are some pretty little belts ya got there.

Steph - But they are nothing compared to my husband's 'Wrestler of the Decade' title. You can't hold a candle to him. You're not even in his league.

Triple - Whoa , Babe. I got this. I'm not saying you're wrong. You're right. Randy , let's not forget , you were a nobody trying to make something out of his father's two bit crappy legacy. I brought you into Evolution. I taught you how to survive in this business. I mean , think about it. I pretty much created 'The Apex Predator'. You've said it yourself. You modeled yourself after me. ME , not John Cena. Not CM Punk , ME.

Orton - Now look here , Hunter. -he is cut off by Triple H-

Triple H - I'm not done yet. Shut your trap until I'm done. You're out here , all impressed with yourself , trying to get the wCw universe behind you. Don't bother. They didn't forget all the crap you pulled in The Ministry. Wow. Yay. You finally turned on The Undertaker. Don't even come out here and try to say it was for the fans. You did it for you. You don't give a shit about anyone but you. We can all see it. And you're out here talking about how you've been here since the beginning. So have I. When we started out here in wCw as D-Evolution-X , I was there. When you and 'Taker tried to steal my legacy of Degeneration X out from under me. I was there. When wCw needed a leader they could count on against you and The Brothers of Destruction at Survivor Series. I was there. And FRIDAY ON SMACKDOWN! , WHEN YOU STOLE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. I WAS THERE !!

Orton - I didn't steal anything -he is cut off AGAIN by Triple H-

Triple H - The Undertaker was barely standing when you cashed in. That match took everything out of both of us. I'm a man. I admit it. He beat me. The Undertaker beat me. But , you , Randy , did not. At Halloween Havoc , you will face me for that World Heavyweight title. I don't care if you're 'The Best In The World'. I am 'The Wrestler Of The Decade'. I made you , Randy. You may be a 'Predator' , but , I...... am...... an......... 'Assassin'.

Steph - Hey. Wait. Guys , don't start fighting. I have something I'd like to say. I've been waiting for just the right time to say it. This comes straight from the owner of wCw , my father , Vincent Kennedy McMahon.
RANDY................ YOU'RE.........FIRRREEEEDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is stunned. Then........... they begin 'booing' loudly.

Steph - You think I care what you people think ? Randy , let me be more specific. wCw is launching a new age soon. Next month , wCw is splitting into 2 competitive shows. wCw RAW which will focus on old , washed up , has beens who think they can still wrestle. wCw Smackdown! will be revolutionizing sports entertainment with the best talent , most innovative ideas , and the hottest General Manager of All Time , ME !

The crowd is stunned again.

Steph - Randy , you were supposed to be on Smackdown alongside my husband , Triple H , here. But..... NO. I don't want you. Maybe you'll get hired by that no talent hack of a gm they have lined up for RAW , BUT , I wouldn't bet on it.

Stephanie looks out at the crowd while The Game stands there smiling. Orton looks like he is about to snap.

Steph - That's right , wCw Universe. THE BITCH IS BACK !!

Jim Ross - OH MY GAWWDDD !!!
{{PROMO OPEN TO PUNK AND ORTON}}

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/12/2012, 12:58 am

(With "Cult of Personality" playing on the tron and throughout the arena, Both CM Punk and Paul Heyman make there way to the stage area. However, Heyman is sporting a neck brace as the result of the RKO he took last week. Heyman has the mic, he raises it...winces in pain before speaking...)

Heyman: Ladies & Gentlemen...My Name is Paul Heyman and tonight....we have a problem. You see, tonight, I appear before you in this neck brace. This is directly linked to the after effects of when Orton hit me, unprovoked I might add, with a RKO.

(The crowd cheers)

Heyman: Seriously? I am not an active competitor, I am THIS man's legal consultant. What you did, Randy, was uncalled for and I have the presence of mind to sue not only you Mr. Orton, but that woman in the ring and her family, for putting me in such a dangerous predicament. However, in the interest of fairness and against my better judgement, My client asked me to use this leverage in our favor. You see, My Client, beat you Mr. Orton on smackdown. He knocked you off that ladder and sent you crashing to the ring, allowing CM Punk retrieving the breifcase, which allows him to challenge you for the intercontinental championship but the landscape has changed hasn't it....the WCW Title is play now...and I have struck a deal with the WCW Board of Directors to grant my client a shot at both belts on October 21st at Halloween Havoc. I...

(CM Punk puts his hand over the mic, whispers something to Heyman. Heyman hands the microphone over to Punk.)

Punk: Do I have everyone's attention now?

(The crowd boos CM Punk)

Punk: You know...It's funny really. It's funny how we have "Randall" and "Paul" standing before us. One is proclaiming himself the "Best Wrestler in the World" and the other "The Wrestler of the Decade"....then there is Stephanie....but you know only one of them got something right. Orton, just because you have two titles, one some sham of a tournament and cashed in a "breifcase" that got handed to you does not make you the "Best in the World"....it makes you a stooge and a fraud. Oh and Paul, i think you might want to put on your reading glasses. That doesn't read "Wrestler of the Decade" but "Wrestler who should have retired a Decade ago". I am sick and tired of people coming out of the woodwork and claiming that they are this or that. There is only one true "Best in the World" and that man...IS ME! I come to this ring, night in and night out, and prove to the WORLD that I am every bit of what I say I am. I don't care about either of you but what I do care is the lack of "Respect" that comes from the WCW Universe. If I want to gain the "respect" I so richly deserve...I am going to have to get it my own way...THE STRAIGHT EDGE WAY!

(CM Punk glares at the crowd as they adamantly boos him)

Punk: However, I eluded to something earlier, talking about how out of those three in the ring, that one is right about something. Stephanie....I am glad your excited your controlling smackdown and all....which means, you are far away from me as possible but you said something that resonated with me. You said a word that decribes you to a "T"! M uch like how "Randall" is a fraud and "Paul" is washed up...you a just a "BITCH" who slept her way to the top, which is kind of gross, considering your family owns this company. I am not suggesting anything but.....come on! However, I think what Paul Heyman said earlier is important. At havoc, it will be my time to shine as I will challenge for both the WCW Title & Intercontinental Championship but I know the former champion, The Undertaker, who is suspiciously asent tonight but it makes me wonder....if "Hunter" wants to join the fray.....being an assassin or whatever. I'll let you boobs figure that one out.

(Punk throws the mic down and exits to the back)

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/12/2012, 8:20 pm

Randy is incredibly angry at this point, especially after punk made his statement and walked to the back. he paces the ring before dropping his titles on the ground and looks triple h directly into his eyes before slowly lifting the mic to his mouth and speaking while breathing heavily.

Orton: Hunter I understand you helped bring me into this buisness, and I've thanked you throught the years, but you are the cerebal asassain, and while you were training me and mentoring me you created something. you created something dangerous, a man, a force more intimidating, and more dangerous than you in the ring. you created a viper, you created an apex predator, and you created the man who's gonna kick your ass on october 21st at halloween havoc, you created Randy Orton!

on october 21st you will understand how it feels to have the student put down the teacher, which by the way I have done on few occaisins already here in WCW. so halloween havoc will just be another lesson on why you hunter, ARE NOW THE HUNTED!

the crowd nearly blows the roof off the arena with orton chants.

randy then turns his attention over to the arrogant stephanie mcmahon.

What's a matter steph, getting a little chill flow up your spine, you finally coming to terms with the fact that I am more of an asassain then your husband ever was and or will be? well let me tell you something stephanie, you see i've never done to well with authority, if you don't believe me ask your father how it felt when I punted his skull off his head. I also don't play well with others, once again if you don't believe me ask one of my former tag team partners that i've taken out. so listen up princess, if you think for one second that your safe just because you got big bad hunter watching your back, then you are foolishly and hopelessly confused. no one in the locker room is safe especially your husband and even you.

I hope you watch hallowen havoc real closey steph, because what im gonna do to your husband, he may never come back from. however I don't feel that is enough, I feel that you will still walk your skanky ass out here and talk about how hot you are, or how big your fake boobs are, and I could absoulutely care less. so I tell you what stephanie, im gonna do something for you, and hunter watch real closely. and I gotta tell you steph, since you fired me and made me unemployed, it gives me all the more pleasure in doing this......

Orton drops the mic and nails stephanie mcmahon with a classic one handed RKO.

an enraged triple h walks over to check on his wife who is out cold after that RKO. orton stands with a huge smirk on his face as the crowd is booming with RKO chants.

triple looks at his fallen wife and looks back at orton like he wants to kill him. Orton grabs his title's and mutters some words to hunter before heading to the back.

AT HAVOC HUNTER, IT'S GAME OVER!

on that note orton heads to the back.

[promo closed]

Last edited by Randy Orton on 10/15/2012, 5:26 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : edited size)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/15/2012, 10:03 pm

Needs grading please , Edge.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/17/2012, 2:14 am

is this getting graded?
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty10/17/2012, 2:51 am

Sorry for grading this late

{Official Grade}

Randy, Triple H, CM Punk: Everyone of you were doing everything right down to the detail. 5sp to each of you.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Orton Renewed   The Age Of Orton Renewed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Age Of Orton Renewed
Page 1 of 1