World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Create Superstar WWE 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty10/9/2012, 1:52 pm

here ya go......

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty10/9/2012, 2:30 pm

Whats the First CAW everyone is going to create? I have a feeling a certain someone will be creating Steve Blackman. HAHA..but anyways Mine will definitely be Raven..from ECW..I pretty much looked just like him in High School..except i have straight hair lol..But yea..Whos gonna be Your first CAW?
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty10/9/2012, 6:37 pm

its a bit better but i want more caw slots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty10/9/2012, 7:41 pm

I usually make my efed (tnm simmed fed) character as my first character but my first real wrestler might be steve corino or a Jushin Liger......not sure yet.....then again, I might take a shot at el generico this year.
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty10/10/2012, 12:28 am

Yo Steve Corino..thats one i havent heard in awhile lol..El Generico? ROH right? not familiar with him that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty10/10/2012, 11:58 am

Like Jive , I also create my personal character first. After that I usually do Steve Blackman and Bull Buchanan. I know , they are off the wall choices. I enjoyed watching both of these guys work matches. They don't get a lot of creator love and I've have become quite good at creating both of them. Anyone that still has SvR 11 should go look me up on Community Creations. I am ranked around 100 on the game of the millions......and millions of The Rock's fans. Lol.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create Superstar WWE 13   Create Superstar WWE 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Create Superstar WWE 13
Page 1 of 1