World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Kings of Awesome

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The New Kings of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/3/2012, 1:02 am

RAW begins with Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole hyping the upcoming matches.

Cole: "We have a hell of a Main Event in store for the WCW Universe tonight. Don't we Jerry?"

Lawler: "Normally this is where I would say 'if I agreed with you we'd both be wrong but you know as much as I dislike The Miz I have to agree with you, Cole. The Awesome Game will fight The Connection tonight for the number one contendership for the WCW Tag Team Titles and it'll be just that- a fight"

Cole: "No doubt, and we know at least one of the superstars in this match is hungry for gold. The Miz hasn't held a championship since he held the now retired Hardcore title and I might add that one half of the current tag champions, Jeff Hardy, is the one that took the belt from him. Right now we will take a look at The Miz and the road of domination he has paved since arriving at WCW"

The fans middle between cheers and mild boos. It seems "Hollywood" Miz doesn't resonate with some members of the WCW universe.

The reactions are suddenly and emphatically turned positive as the following theme hits.

The music continues to play for a moment before Miz finally makes his appearance. He carries a microphone as always and slowly makes his way to the ring as he begins to talk.

The New Kings of Awesome Tumblr12

Quote :
"Welcome, Mizfits and Miztakes to another addition of RAW is Miz!"

The Miz's voice bellows and yet manages to match the loudness of the crowd.

Quote :
"There are a couple things I would like to address before I go prepare for my match later. A match that will end with my partner and I being the new number one contenders." First, I would like to address something that people have been hounding be about on all social media for the past couple weeks - my "new" theme"

He air quotes the word 'new' and pauses for the briefest of moments before continuing.
Quote :

"Now it is probably no secret that I have always idolized Triple H but some may wonder exactly why. You see, when a wrestler by the name of Terra Ryzin first burst onto the scene in old WCW many scoffed. They said things like 'He will never be a star with that body. His name is stupid. His hair is goofy' Sound familiar?"

Miz pauses as if he is letting the information sink into all who are listening.

Quote :
"Then he left and a new wrestler appeared, Jean Paul Levesque-"

He motions to the Titan tron as a video plays.

Quote :
"Now this man, this man was again laughed at, ridiculed, and mocked. So you see, I have always felt a kinship with The Game. This is a man that is always reinventing himself and yet always sticks to who he is and wants to be. He doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I think it is pretty clear that I have modeled myself after him and I don't think I could have picked a better role model."

He pauses briefly as he finally makes his way into the ring.

Quote :
"And tonight we will take one step towards becoming the WCW Tag Team champions. It is a shame that I will have to step over an old friend like Brock Lesnar to get there but sacrifices must be made for the greater good."

Miz walks over to one of the turnbuckles and leans on it as he continues.

Quote :
"Now I would like to give you all the pleasure of welcoming one half of the future Tag Team Champions- "The Game, Triple H!"

{Promo open to HHH and/or The Connection}
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/3/2012, 5:59 pm

OOC: Wow that Miz montage video is sick.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/3/2012, 6:08 pm

OOC: I am a really big fan. I've been saving it forever but finally decided just to post it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/4/2012, 5:49 pm

The wCw universe is on the edge of their seat in anticipation of The Game's arrival after the inspiring and truly 'awesome' comments and titan tron videos that The Miz has just laid on them. Suddenly , music begins blasting through the arena....

After 20 seconds or so , the technicians in back fix the video feed and 'Hunt You Down' starts on the tron...

[Triple H appears from the curtain in his finest gray suit. Although he is silent, he walks down the ramp with a sense of purpose and the fans could almost see the confidence radiating off of him as he entered the ring. The Miz hands his new pal a microphone and Triple H begins to speak.]

Triple H: Why thank you Miz for that lovely introduction, but as much as I would like for today to be Triple H appreciation day, I have some business to take care of.

[The Miz steps aside as Triple H takes center stage and starts to address the wCw universe.]

Triple H: For those of you who are unaware, The Miz and I were thrown together in a tag match last week where we beat Team Funk. Well actually, one of the members was too afraid to compete so we settled on just beating the funk out of Funka Jericho. Now, although we might have been slipped some of Jericho’s ecstasy that night, The Miz and I both believe that we made a good team.

[Triple H smirks at his own joke at Jericho’s expense. After pausing for a few seconds, he continues to talk.]

Triple H: I am the current number one contender for the WcW championship. And I fully intend on beating The Undertaker. But why stop there? Why should I settle on one title when I could have two? You see, The Miz and I are brought together not just through our good looks and incredible talent, but through our ambitions. We both see gold in our grasp and we want it for ourselves. That is why we are going to become the next wCw Tag Team Champions.

Triple H: There is an obstacle in our way however, and they go by the name of The Connection. The last time we saw these two, The Rock was ambushed by Harlem Twist only to have Brock Lesnar lose to them in a handicap match that same night.

[A recap of those events play on the TitanTron and on the screens of the TVs for the viewers at home.]

Michael Cole: As you can see here ladies and gentlemen, what Triple H is referring to is what happened two weeks ago on Smackdown! as The Rock was ambushed by Booker T and Jeff Hardy with a sledgehammer and a steel chair. Later on it would be Brock Lesnar taking on the tag team champions by himself in a title match up that would end with Booker T landing a devastating Book End on Brock for the victory.

[The recap ends and Triple H continues to speak]

Triple H: Now much to the wCw universe’s surprise, The Rock came out earlier tonight saying he was back looking for revenge on Harlem Twist. But quite frankly, The Rock and Brock have new problems sitting at their doorstep. And those problems are named The Miz and Triple H, because we got what we were asking for: a number one contender’s match for the wCw Tag Team Championships.

Triple H: So listen up Connection, Harlem Twist, even The Funkadactyls. The second age is growing near.
[Triple H’s tone changes as he looks incredibly serious while looking into the camera.] And we will not enter
it without becoming the wCw Tag Team Champions.

Triple H: Because I am The Game.

[The Miz steps away from his corner and stands beside Triple H. He tilts his head back and lifts his microphone into the air facing his mouth]
The Miz: AND IIIIII’MMMMM!!! [The Miz looks directly into the camera with a stare that would intimidate a serial killer.] AAAWWEESSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE!

[Triple H’s theme begins to play as The Miz and Triple H exit the ring and walk back up the ramp. The fans are shaken by what they had just heard. There is a buzz going around the arena as fans are now more excited than ever to see the tag team match later tonight.]

Michael Cole: Wow what a statement made by The Awesome Game! If I am The Connection, I have to be nervous about these two.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah no kidding Cole, it is going to be hard for The Connection to focus with Harlem Twist on one side and now Triple H and The Miz on the other!

***Editor's Note*** This promo was mostly written by Critic and embellished by me , Jay. The Points will be awarded to Critic. ***

Last edited by Badass Game on 10/4/2012, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/4/2012, 5:52 pm

OOC- I have no idea why it re-sized so large. I tried to fix it numerous times , then , finally , gave up.

Jay

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/4/2012, 6:37 pm

Badass Game wrote:
OOC- I have no idea why it re-sized so large. I tried to fix it numerous times , then , finally , gave up.

Jay

I was wondering what that was all about...
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/4/2012, 11:09 pm

it's the AAAAWWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/4/2012, 11:55 pm

OOC : Thanks, Danny. I fixed it.

Jay

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/7/2012, 10:21 pm

Can we get a grade on this please?
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/7/2012, 11:08 pm

I could grade it.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/8/2012, 12:16 am

Not unless you are MSD Streets. Lol

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/8/2012, 12:40 am

I will grade it when I get home to my place tomorrow. I am responding on my phone and I don't feel like reading all of this on a small screen. I will get all grading and point totals updated tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/8/2012, 2:09 am

Thank you , Edge.

Wow. Deja Vu.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty10/8/2012, 5:33 pm

{Official Grade}

Miz: Excellent job with format as usual. I really liked this promo. I think this could have been a little more meaningful but nonetheless excellent job. 5SP

Triple H: Excellent job as well. Formatting was great as normal. Great response to the Miz and your message to the Connection. 5SP as well.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kings of Awesome   The New Kings of Awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kings of Awesome
Page 1 of 1