World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lack of Respect.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Lack of Respect..... Empty
PostSubject: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/1/2012, 5:56 pm

(CM Punk's music hits and places for a few moments but Punk does not appear.)

Cole: That was Punk's cue to make his way to the ring but where is CM PUNK?!?!

(The lights dim and a new video appears on the screen...)

Cole: Oh MY! OH MY!

(A voice can be heard as he makes his 1st appearance in WCW)

PH: Ladies & Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman. Some of you maybe familir with my work with a little company called.....E...C...W!

(The crowd cheers and begins various ECW chants)

PH: How ever, I am not here tonight for myself. No, I am hou see, Mr. Punk has hired me on as his legal representative to deal with how poorly he has been handled here in WCW. You see, My client feels like he has not garned the respect he so rightfully deserves here in WCW. He hasn't received his "Promised" incentives on his contract he signed a few months back. However, that is for another time. Tonight, I am here on behalf of "The Best in the World" to issue this statement to one, Randy...Orton. Mr. Orton, I am here to notify you, upon further review of the match from smackdown, that you did not beat CM Punk. Mr. Punk had you beat in the middle of the ring. Unfortunately, due to some shotty officiating by a WCW referee, he some how allowed the match to continue, which should have not happened. That is just piss poor judgement making there. I advised my client to sue the WCW for all it was worth but after a few moments, we hammered out a different plan. Tonight, Randy orton, you will face CM Punk again, however, this time, it is a Falls count anywhere match. If punk wins, you will face him at the scene of the crime, Friday Night Smackdown, and it will be for the WCW Intercontinental Championship!

(Heyman begins to laugh but then music hits and out comes......

(Open for Randy orton only)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/1/2012, 6:45 pm

The vipers music hits and paul heyman looks like he's about to have a heart attack.

the crowd fills with cheers thanking god that they don't have to hear heyman talk anymore!

Randy makes his way out on stage wearing his venom runs deep t-shirt, with the intercontinental title on his shoulder. he raises the title to the fans, then lays it back on his shoulder while proceeding down to the ring. he climbs the steps and enters the ring. he drops the title and walks up to heyman in angry fashion, he gets right in his face and grabs the mic from him and says a few words in a deep angry voice.

Orton: Tonight paul you have made the biggest mistake in your failure of a life you 2 bit yankees loving scumbag, you disrespected me the intercontinental champion in my ring!

orton takes some heavy deep breaths almost in a growling fashion before continuing.

so punk I want you to watch and learn real closely on how you earn respect!

orton drops the mic and immediatly nails paul heyman with an RKO knocking him out cold.
The crowd chants RKO uncontrolablly

YOU TAKE IT!

now im not waiting till later we do this now, and if you don't get your ass out here this second, im grabbing a ref and im gonna go back there, find you, and hurt you beyond your worst nightmare!

orton drops the mic and angerly awaits CM Punk.

[Closed unless jive wants to respond]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/2/2012, 11:08 am

(As orton waits, staring at the ramp, Cm Punk's music hits...)

(As the music plays, Orton is seething waiting for punk to come down the ramp to rescue paul, However, Punk doesn't come out)

Cole: Where is he? Where is CM Punk!?

(The camera pans back from the ring and we see CM Punk in the center of the ring, waiting for Orton to turn around. Orton perks up, turns around and he is rocked by a vicious roundhouse kick to the face that staggers him. Orton stumbles around the ring and then CM Punk moves in for the kill. He lifts Orton up....waits for a moment.....yells...)

Punk: I AM THE BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!

(Punk then nails a tremendous GTS to Orton, knocking the WCW Intercontinental Champion out cold! Orton is is laid out in the middle of the ring. Heyman begins to stir and Punk picks up the microphone.)

CM Punk: Do I have your attention now.....Randall? For weeks now, I had to deal with a great lack of respect from not only the "Higher Ups" , the WCW Universe but from you....Randall.You see, I a sick and tired of being pushed around and left holding the bag. I will not pander to the children....I am simply the best wrestler in this company and that is making so many people scared. I don't say I am "The Best in the World" because it is some tagline created by a writer in the back. No, I say it because I am just that.

(Punk looks around the arena as he seranade by a chorus of boos)

CM Punk: You people can boo me, it is fine because deep down....down in your soul....your cheap, paid for, rotten soul, that everything I say....is the truth. I guess I'll see you later tonight Randall. I hope your ready!

(Punk throws the mic down on the fallen Randy Orton. He assists Heyman out of the ring as his music plays)

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/2/2012, 6:49 pm

THAT RESPONSE WAS AWESOME JIVE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/2/2012, 8:40 pm

OOC: For the record , this promo was really well done on both sides. You guys worked it together very well. I approve.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/2/2012, 9:29 pm

{Official Grade}

Punk: Excellent job. I loved your way of including both Heyman and CM Punk into this promo. I especially liked your response as CM Punk. I was reading it as if CM Punk was saying it himself right in front of me. Bravo! 5SP

Orton: You did exceptionally well too! Excellent job. The blue font you used for orton was a little hard on the eyes though, maybe thats just me (lmao). Nonetheless, solid job, 4SP.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/2/2012, 9:42 pm

yeah I just use the blue cause it's ministry colors and blues my favorite color lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/2/2012, 9:48 pm

I like the blue , personally.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty10/3/2012, 12:21 am

thanks. I try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lack of Respect.....   A Lack of Respect..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lack of Respect.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: