World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bulldog is coming..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

The Bulldog is coming.. Empty
PostSubject: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/1/2012, 5:26 pm

Bulldog Is seen working out while his Entrance Theme is playing in the background.

British Bulldog:
My name is The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith. I am a World Class talent who is finally making my way to the WCW. Who will be my first opponent? It matters not. Who will be my first Target? The first unlucky person that stands in my way of attaining my goals. That is Complete domination of this Company. I dare anybody to try to stop me! Resistance is futile!

OOC: Haven't done this in awhile the Promo is alittle shaky. I am open for constructive criticism. Anything that helps me get better. Thank you. Also feel free for anyone to jump in.

Last edited by British Bulldog on 10/1/2012, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/1/2012, 5:37 pm

Make it better known your guy is talking!

-British Bulldog-
Blah blah

British Bulldog: blah blah

:British Bulldog:
Blah blah
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/1/2012, 7:47 pm

OOC: Great first start! Very Happy I recommend watching tons of promos for the superstar you pick, in this case it's Bulldog. That way you can get a feel for how he talks, the common words he uses, and the gestures and poses he makes. Does he usually promo backstage in an old school interview style, or does he walk to the ring and talk in front of the crowd? You're basically converting a video promo into text, so try to be descriptive as possible.

Good grammar and formatting. If you didn't already, I recommend typing your whole promo in Microsoft Word or a word processor with spell check then pasting it into the site and then formatting, color coding, and adding pictures/videos to it. Wink

I'm new at this stuff myself, but those are things that I found helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/1/2012, 8:14 pm

I was about to post helpful hints.......

Then I read what Critic said. Perfect wording.

Slater just earned himself a staff position as Promo Advisor.
I will be sending all newcomers to Critic for pointers.

Thanks , man.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/2/2012, 3:04 pm

Before I grade this I would like to know if you are waiting a response from somebody to start a feud.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/3/2012, 12:43 am

Well..I wasn't sure at first. However, might as well grade it because i don't see it as Feud Material just yet.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/3/2012, 12:46 am

Sure thing I'll do it tomorrow I'm in bed right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/3/2012, 4:28 am

Bulldog won't be competing until Age 2.

His promos are intros (think videos on the Titantron).

They are not open for replies.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty10/3/2012, 1:42 pm

{Official Grade}

Bulldog: Seeing as this is your first promo, I will give you 2sp. I would like a lot more content from you the next time you post a promo. I am being a little lenient as this is your first promo. Look at some other promos that may help you to becoming a 5sp promo writer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bulldog is coming..   The Bulldog is coming.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bulldog is coming..
Page 1 of 1