World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWWYKI Zack Ryder promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

WWWYKI Zack Ryder promo Empty
PostSubject: WWWYKI Zack Ryder promo   WWWYKI Zack Ryder promo Empty10/1/2012, 3:46 pm

:The lights in the arena goes dim as Zack Ryder's theme blasts over the arena:

:The crowd goes wild as Zack steps out walking down the ramp with his cell phone in hand video taping them as he walks to the ring Zack makes his way to the ring he climbs in and grabs a mic ready to Address the filled arena:

.::Zack Ryder::.
Hey what's goin on WCW universe It's your favorite broski Zack Ryder Woo Woo Woo you know it...I am here tonight to make my long awaited debut...You can't have Woo Championship Wrestling with out yours truly I mean come on i put the Woo in WCW ohhh yeah...I got a message for you boys in the back...I'm here to make a name for myself and I'm ready to step into the ring with anybody that wants a fight..I came here to not only fight but to entertain the millions of browski's in the crowd..So if anybody wants a fight come out here right now and face me.....

:Zack waits in the ring for someone to respond:

OOC:anybody feel free to respond
Back to top Go down

WWWYKI Zack Ryder promo
Page 1 of 1