World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reign as champions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The reign as champions. Empty
PostSubject: The reign as champions.   The reign as champions. Empty9/26/2012, 11:18 am

[As RAW continues there is only one match left.The tag team title match and The camp's theme song plays.]

[Hardy and Booker T come out and they hold their title on their shoulders.Jeff comes out with a mic and so does Booker T.Hardy begins to speak.]

Hardy:Hello my creatures of the night.We are here and guess what...We are champions once again.

Booker T:But what is this I hear?The Connection are getting their rematch tonight?

[The crowd cheers for The Connection.]

Hardy:Booker T.You sound like your mad.It should be an honer to fight these men.They are both former champions.Both of those men deserve title shots.Both of those men deserve a rematch and of those men.Are warriors.That want nothing but to have a good match.

Cole:Looks like respect is being shown here tonight.

King:Yes there is.It's obvious that Jeff Hardy and Booker T respect The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

Cole:Yes but does The Connection respect The Harlem Twist.

[Hardy and Booker T go down to the ring and get in the ring.]

Hardy:I have an idea.

Booker T:What is it dog?

Hardy:Lets get The Connection out here right now.Come on out.

(Open for anyone in The Connection.)
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

The reign as champions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The reign as champions.   The reign as champions. Empty9/30/2012, 12:14 am

I will be grading for a little bit as Miz is away right now.

{OFFICIAL GRADE}

I did wait quite awhile before grading this for a response from one of the partners from the Connection but they did not respond. Pretty solid promo but I wish you would have told me why you were out here and your goal as tag champs. 3SP
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

The reign as champions.
Page 1 of 1