World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Monday Night!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr. Monday Night! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Monday Night!   Mr. Monday Night! Empty9/15/2012, 12:47 am

Mr. Monday Night! 1_bmp11
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Joining me at this time...None other than Rob Van Dam.
RVD Welcome Back, You've come to WoocW...Pack house..You looked Awesome out there."

Mr. Monday Night! 2_bmp10
"Of course I looked Awesome out there...What did you expect? I'm "The Whole F'n Show"...Everyone's telling me "Oh Rob, You look Great..." Of course I look great...Everything was great...RVD came outta the house...because I don't know if you noticed or not but..."

Mr. Monday Night! 3_bmp10
[Looks over at Announcer]
"I haven't been around in a while...Everyone's starting taking notice that RVD's kind of a "New Face" around here...a "New-Old Face" You could say...and you know I've been asked "Oh!, When are you coming back?" "Are You Back?"
"Are You Back?"
"Are You Back?"

Mr. Monday Night! 4_bmp10
"Dude...WoocW...I am here, I am back by popular demand, becasue as you know...I'm everyone's favorite wrestler ROB VAN DAM...and Man you know what, Right now there's no stopping "Mr. Monday Night", In fact....It seems to me that Triple H has a bit of an issue with me and wants to go One on One with RVD next week on RAW....and you know what that's cool with me, because nobody works Monday Night's better than "Mr. Monday Night" Rob Van Dam..."

Mr. Monday Night! 5_bmp10
"So Triple H why not do this right? What don't we give the fans what they all wanna see? and that's ROB VAN DAM doing what he does better then ANYONE else ANYWHERE else...and that is going under Extreme Rules!"

Mr. Monday Night! 6_bmp10
"Now you just let me know when you're ready to get Extreme with The Best of The Best, and Why I am The Best of The Best...Hahaha I just Showed you why out there against X-Pac... I'm ROB VAN DAM... I'm "The Whole F'n Show"....and that don't change....."

Mr. Monday Night! 7_bmp10

Last edited by Mr. 420 on 9/15/2012, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mr. Monday Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Monday Night!   Mr. Monday Night! Empty9/15/2012, 4:08 am

good promo, i liked what you did.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Monday Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Monday Night!   Mr. Monday Night! Empty9/15/2012, 10:39 am

Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Mr. Monday Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Monday Night!   Mr. Monday Night! Empty9/15/2012, 12:58 pm

{Official Grade}

I really enjoy what you have done with this. The only gripe I have is the interviewer isn't our official one but that is a petty gripe. Alone your words would have likely just been 4 SP but the additions of pictures helped a bit so I will be giving you 5 SP for your first promo back. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Monday Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Monday Night!   Mr. Monday Night! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Monday Night!
Page 1 of 1