World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Message For the UnderTaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Message For the UnderTaker Empty
PostSubject: A Message For the UnderTaker   A Message For the UnderTaker Empty9/13/2012, 7:37 pm

King: Cole! Its the Peoples CHAMP!!!
Cole: sounds like you have a crush king...
King: How could you not! This man is just... well... Electrifying

*The Rock comes out with his tag-team title and the crowd gets wild for the champ*
*The Rock moves down the ramp high-fiving the people on the sides of the ramp then continues to high-five people around the ring. While going around The Rock grabs a microphone then slides himself into the ring and stands in the center of the ring holding his championship belt around his shoulder*

The Rock: FINNALLLLLLLY... THE ROCK... HAS COME BACK... TO HIS PEOPLE

*When the fans finish continuing the chant along with The Rock, they begin to cheer loudly*

The Rock: *Sigh*... The Rock needed this... The Rock needed to share this moment with his people and his fans... The Rock needed to share this moment... with the MILLIONS!!!

*The fans chant AND MILLIONS!*

The Rock: Of The Rock's loyal fans and supporters... This crutial moment The Rock is refering to is.... The Rock...The Great One... The Most ELECTRYFING MAN IN ALLLLLLL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT... Is going to be... Your next wCw Heavyweight CHAMPION...

*The wCw universe becomes estatic over the news from The Rock*

The Rock: O Yes Undertaker... Your opponent for No Mercy... is the BRAMA BULL... DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON!!!

*The crowd burts into Rocky chants through out the arena and The Rock begins to pace in the ring*

The Rock: Truly dead-man… The Rock does not give a monkey’s ass if you are the Undertaker… Hell you could be the uppertaker, downwardtaker, horizontaltaker, or DropTheSoapInTheShowerTaker

*The Rock stops moving and looks over at the camera and raises his signature eye brow*

The Rock: If you hear what The Rock is saying?

*The crowd cheers thunderously*

The Rock: Supposedly the Dead-Man can’t be stopped, Mr. wCw champion is un-beatable some say… Well The Rock is the one man… ONE ELECTRIFYING MAN… who is here to take those rumors…

*The Rock lowers his hand and looks at it*

The Rock: Shine those rumors up REEEAAALLL nice… Turn those sun-bitch rumors sideways

*The crowd turns silent as they begin to chant along with The Rock*
*The Rock throws his downward hand and throws it up in the air*

The Rock: BEND THE DEAD MAN OVER HIS COFFIN AND STICK THOSE RUMORS STRAIGHT UP HIS CANDY ASSSS!!!

*The crowd bursts into cheer and chants “Rocky Rocky Rocky!!!”*

The Rock: Don’t worry taker… When the Brama Bull steers his unreleanting head toward you dead-man… I’ll go easier on you knowing that you holding onto The Rock’s wCw championship until No Mercy for him. My PEOPLE CHANT WITH ME

*The Rock goes into his pose and looks straight downward… then flings himself into the air*

The Rock: IF YOU SMEEEELALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL WHAT THE ROCK… IS… COOKING!!!

Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: A Message For the UnderTaker   A Message For the UnderTaker Empty9/13/2012, 10:33 pm

As "COOKING" rolls out of the mouth of The rock the lights lower and fog fills the arena. As the fog fills in the gongs are heard and the crowd erupts as the music starts to play.

The Legendary Undertaker steps out from the back with The WcW World Heaveywaight Championship around his waist and mic in hand. The music fades out as he raises the mic to his mouth

"Finally.... the creatures of the night will see.... they will all see.... how they cheer for a fraud... How the self proclaimed peoples champ is false.... your story will not end the way you want it to at No Mercy.... Edge couldn't get the job done.... Triple H couldn't get the job done.... Mick foley couldn't get the job done.... you aren't any different Dwayne... you claim to be the greatest.... you claim to be the baddest.... prove it! at No Mercy fight me in a Last Man Standing Match!"

The crowd erupts with a mixture of cheers unsure who to cheer for

"You see Dwayne our story didn't start when i won this title.... no... It started when you won yours.... The story will not end with The Rock being the world champion.... The Story will end with The Ministry taking the Tag Team Titles! Just like you are unworthy of holding this title.... you are unworthy of holding that title! Randy Orton and myself are the most dominating team in WcW.... Our story is destined to end with you six feet under.... Because at No Mercy.... you will.... Rest In Peace!!!

with that Undertakers music would hit as he does the throat cut as he exits the arena.

A Message For the UnderTaker Undertaker

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A Message For the UnderTaker   A Message For the UnderTaker Empty9/15/2012, 1:04 pm

{Official grade}

This was fantastic guys. It felt like I was watching an actual WWE event. I know I have been handing them out like candy but it seems like only our best promoers have been posting so I am forced to award you a well deserved 5 SP each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Message For the UnderTaker   A Message For the UnderTaker Empty9/15/2012, 2:58 pm

Hmmmm.... Candy...... Delicious delicious candy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message For the UnderTaker   A Message For the UnderTaker Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message For the UnderTaker
Page 1 of 1