World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/10/2012, 12:40 am

As the show comes back from a commercial the camera focuses on the announce table and the commentators sitting at it.

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Colematthews_display_image

Matthews: what a show we have for you here tonight ladies and gentlemen some really great match's here tonight so lets get rolling with our first match,

just as josh is finishing his sentence he is interupted by arguably the most annoying statement in pro wrestling,

Cole: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

the crowd swells with a sea of boo's

you guys got some nerve booing me im michael cole, im undefeated at wrestlemania and i am the greatest commentator in wwe and wcw history, that's right J.R. you can take your putrid bbq sauce and your 2 bit cowboy hat and kiss my ass!. so tonight will be no less from the voice of wcw michael cole as i use my superior journalism skills and conduct an exclusive michael cole interview with the viper, Randy Orton! and that interview is going to take place now!

cole gets out of his chair walks over to the steel steps, climbs them and enters the ring.
Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper 220px-Michael_Cole_2010

so come on randy you gonna keep me and the cole miners waiting,

the crowd fills with loads of boo's

what randy are you afraid im gonna ask the tough questions, are you scared im gonna pick you apart, are you......

the crowd explodes at the sound of orton's music,

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper 005
randy walks out on stage wearing his roots of orton gasmask t-shirt and his intercontinental title on his shoulder, and money in the bank briefcase in hand. he stops and looks at the crowd for a second then begins to walk down the ramp. he reach's the steps he then climbs them and enters the ring. he looks at cole with a deep sadistic stare. orton then climbs the turnbuckle looks out to the crowd and instead of his signature taunt he raises his title above is head to the crowd.
Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Goldengods1-258x300

orton lowers it to his shoulder then jumps down, he turns to cole and sets down his briefcase as his music fades, orton then awaits cole's questions.

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Cole_13_280x390_1281369a
so randy i gotta ask you, how does it feel to have finally gotten your big win over john cena at armageddon and claim the intercontinental title? cause if you ask me for my expert opinion you needed it randy you fell into a slump, cena had your number, but now no one can find cena, the rumors are swirling that you ended cena's carrer, so how do you feel?

orton yanks the mic out of cole's hand startling cole a bit,

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Randy-orton-455
Orton: it feels satisfying to beat john cena, the man around here and end his record breaking title reign. now as for me ending his carrer...... let me put it this way cole i strive on confrontation, and if there ain't no one to confront then i don't have the drive to keep going, to keep competing for these fans. now let me make myself clear, i enjoy beating the life out of people like i did cena this past sunday, and i will do so whenever i feel nessacary.

cole gets a mic from the tech assistant

fair enough randy so my next question would be when are you cashing that briefcase in? your partner just became the world champion, and that's the only single's belt that you haven't held yet.

I have a very simple answer to that question cole,

orton gets up in cole's face and cole looks like he wants to piss his pants,
Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper 940111
WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT!

cole moves the mic to his mouth shaking uncontrolably,

final question randy, who do you want to win the intercontinental title contenders match tonight, the big show, a man who beat the crap out of you on raw a few weeks ago, or brock lesnar, a man who you have quite a past with?

i don't care which one of those guys win, to be quite frank it doesen't matter because ill beat them both at the drop of a dime. you see cole there is a reason they call me the viper because i can strike out of no....

in mid sentence orton drops the mic and jumps up and nails michael cole with an rko.
Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper 20101206_raw_orton_cole_promo
orton has a sadistic smile on his face.

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Randy-Orton-Pictures-66

then suddenly the tron lights up with a familiar tron and theme music.

[TBC BY: LESNAR]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/10/2012, 3:46 pm

The music of The Next Big Thing hits and the audience's boos rattle the entire arena. Brock Lesnar does not wait for his usual cue to go out. He and Heath Slater come through the curtain, Brock with mic in hand.

Lesnar: CUT THE MUSIC!! SCREW THAT PIECE OF CRAP SONG THE wCw MAKES ME USE!! Now Slater and I are going back through that curtain, and you're going to play the song that I TOLD YOU TO PLAY!!

Slater confused follows his mentor back through the curtain and the same titantron plays but with a more intense song.

The audience begins to boo to an extreme loudness as the new theme plays and the duo come through the curtain again and make their way to the ring. Some members of the crowd hold signs asking "Why Lesnar, Why??" and others talking shit about the duo. Lesnar jumps up onto the apron as Slater is outside doing his guitar chord strum taunt. Both men enter the ring and Lesnar raises the mic to speak.

Lesnar: Randy! How are you? I'm sure you're doing well. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you before No Mercy, seeing as I will be fighting for your Intercontinental championship in about one months time. OH you look surprised, here let me show you.

The titantron comes alive and shows Mondays matchup between The Big Show and Brock Lesnar. In the video it shows Lesnar lock in the Brock Lock several times, wrenching Show's leg high into the air. The video then cuts to a video of Show in the trainers office with the mark in the corner saying earlier today.

Trainer: I'm sorry Paul, but I cannot allow you to compete tonight in the #1 contenders match with the damage done to your leg! Lesnar put so much stress that you risk the leg just giving out!

Show: Are you kidding me Doc?! This is Bull(bleep)!!

Show then gets up and rushes toward the door, but falls to the floor grabbing at his leg yelling in pain with that usual grimace we see on TV (you know the one). The trainer then calls for EMTs and the titantron cuts to black. Lesnar than raises the mic back up to his mouth.

Lesnar: It seems like our little rivalry we have had going since the end of Wrestlemania will finally culminate at No Mercy. All the US championship matches and others will not compare to the beating you recieve at No Mercy. As you can tell from the song, if you recognize it, is a song used by my former employer UFC. I will be heading back to these tactics, and I will beat the living crap out of you Orton! So far the record stands at 2-2. At No Mercy, we will finally decided which of us is the better competitor.. But as a precursor, I challenge you and any partner of your choosing from the locker room of course, excluding Undertaker since he's feuding with my world tag team champion partner, to a Tag match on Raw where I will team with my protege Heath Slater. Do you accept?

Lesnar juts his hand out to Orton with a sly grin on his face waiting to hear Orton's response.

(Open for Orton or Slater)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/10/2012, 10:18 pm

Slater, feeling pumped from Brock’s words, takes the microphone from Lesnar, takes a few steps towards Orton and begins to speak. Randy Orton is glaring at Slater, his eyes unmoving.

You don’t scare me Viper! In fact, they better start calling me the snake charmer because I’m going to have you under my spell with the sweet sound of Southern Rock baby WOOO!

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper 15o759j

Slater tilts his head back and does his usual head shake with his tongue out. He is grinning ear to ear as he firmly believes that what he just said to Orton was the greatest diss ever uttered in wCw history. The hot Montreal crowd is booing so loudly that Slater turns away from Orton and faces the crowd.

OH SHUT UP! You people are lucky to be able to be a part of the One Man Band’s world tour. I single handedly threw that fat tub of lard Mick Foley into the trash where he belongs.
Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Heath_slater_promo_2_gif_by_dimelotu-d52lhk0
Slater turns to see Lesnar staring at him, looking more intimidating than usual.

O-oh and Brock helped too of course, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is me and Brock, or what I’ve been calling the Brock and Southern Rock connection, (Heath looks for approval at Brock again who still isn’t smiling. Slater frowns at Brock not liking his name) beating your pathetic team Orton. You honestly think the RKO could actually hurt someone? That’s a baby move! Just wait still you see what a Sweetness is like. After tonight Randy Orton, the only voices in your head will be the lyrics to my latest single baby ‘cause I’M THE ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAND!
Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper TkPcJ

Slater starts to strum on his air guitar as he faces the audience once again.

(Open to Orton, Lesnar, Orton’s mystery partner, or it can be Closed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/11/2012, 2:13 am

Punk: Whoa, easy there "Little Red Riding Hood".....

(Punk's voice booms throughout the arena as he appears on the top of the stage....)

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper CM+Punk+promo+8-15-11

Punk: Slater, who are you kidding? All this talk about "The Sweetness" & "Southern Rock", I think you have lost most of the audience, heck, I know you lost me! You need to calm down, and let the "Adults" in the room talk this one little lady....i mean young man. Sorry, couldn't help you kind of look like this person....

(CM Punk points to the titantron......)

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Wendy

Punk: Not to mention your tag team partner.....

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Eg22

(Punk has a smirk on his face and laughs to himself a little before continuing)

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper WWE-CM-Punk-Laughing-Picture

Punk: However, on a serious note, you two can run your mouth about "Randall's" mystery partner and what you think you are going to do to them but let me let you two "dorks" in on a little secret.....his mystery partner.....it's me....CM Punk...The Best in the World! I know you think since I have lost a few matches that moniker doesn't fit me...but I assure you, it does.

(Punk looks down before speaking again)

Punk: Slater, you can call the RKO what you will but if you think the "Sweetness" is a lot more "devastating" than the RKO.....I can not wait to send you on a one way ticket to "La-La Land" courtesy of the GTS! See you in the ring later boy-o's!

(Punk throws the mic down and returns to the back as his music plays)

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/11/2012, 8:28 pm

{Official grade}

You all brought it in a big bad way. All of you would be getting 5 points but Brock and Heath already have their points for this week so 5 points for Punk! Great job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/11/2012, 10:31 pm

I agree with Miz. Great Job , guys.

And just in case we missed it.

5sp for Orton , too.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty9/12/2012, 1:15 am

Badass Game wrote:
I agree with Miz. Great Job , guys.

And just in case we missed it.

5sp for Orton , too.

Jay

I somehow forgot to add Orton's points to the end. Sorry for the oversight and thanks for catching it, Jay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper   Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Michael Cole Interview With The Viper
Page 1 of 1