World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Forget Your First.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Never Forget Your First. Empty
PostSubject: Never Forget Your First.   Never Forget Your First. Empty8/31/2012, 9:01 pm

(Mick Foley's theme plays throughout the arena.)

(Mick Foley appears in his Cactus Jack attire. He high fives the fans on his way to the ring. He calls for a mic.)

Foley: It is said many times that you never forget your first..... and in some cases thats true..... But when it comes to the wCw Championship I hope that in my case.... it is true.... though many times in my life..... I have won a couple of championships.... some a couple of weeks...... or a couple of months...... or even a couple of years...... but never have I won a championship as prestigious as the wCw Championship...... I have never forgotten my first major championship win in the WWE...... but this isn't WWE..... this is wCw..... and I need a first that I will never forget..... and that first is winning the wCw Championship!

(The crowd starts chanting Foley! Foley! Foley!)

Foley: At Armageddon I will get the wCw Championship around my waist.... only then can I truly say that I will never forget my first...... so with that I'll leave you with this one last thing..... wCw, Have a Nice Day!

(Foley turns to leave when ____ music plays.)

[tbc by Rocky, HHH, or the Undertaker]
Back to top Go down

Never Forget Your First.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: