World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foley's surprised turn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Foley's surprised turn Empty
PostSubject: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/29/2012, 6:17 pm

(Mick Foley sits in the middle of the ring, busted open from having a chair punched in his face, and he has a mic.)

Foley: Well I lost to The Big Show..... and I got my ass kicked by him.... and he busted me open.... but you know what? I deserved it..... I did some horrible things to you, the fans of WCW...... I made fun of Matt Hardy which I regret...... I locked Matt Striker in my locker room.... and for all that I've done to you I'd like to say that I am Sorry.... I would like to invite Matt Hardy out so I can talk to him..... I want to reunite The Extremists once more..... so that Matt Hardy and Mick Foley! Can be the greatest tag team there ever was!

(The crowd starts cheering in acceptance of Foley's apology!)

Foley: The time has come for a new day.....

(Mick Foley removes his flannel revealing his signature Cactus Jack shirt underneath.)

Foley: Cactus Jack is Back!

(The crowd's chanting Cactus Jack as Foley waits for Matt Hardy.)

(open for Matt Hardy only.)
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Matts Response   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/30/2012, 12:23 am

Matt Hardy comes out with new entrance music and a new look. A black Trench coat with jeans with a chain and purple all over him. He stops on the ramp and begins to speak.

Matt Hardy: Foley,im sorry but you waited too late to reform The Extremeists. You waited way to long and its going to cost you.

The crowd is dazed and confused wondering what Hardy is talking about.

Matt Hardy: There is somthing i have been wanting to reform ever since i came to wCw. All of you made fun of this stable and it was a joke.

Some of the crowd has figured it out and some havent,Hardy laughs and continues.

Matt Hardy: Now if you all look closely to the color i am wearing,it has to do with the stable i am talking about. Anyone get it yet?

Most of the crowd undersands with some still puzzled.

Matt Hardy: Okay,ill just tell you what im talking about. Im reforming..... The..... PDP! The Purple Dildo Pose!

The crowd laughs at Matt Hardy as they begin chanting "What" in confusement.

Matt Hardy: You heard me! You all make fun of it and you all laugh. But who will be laughing when the PDP becomes the most dominating Tag Team in wCw history! And the tag team champions!

The crowd starts mocking hardy with boos ad hisses and assorted laughs as Hardy just stands slyly smiling.

Matt Hardy: I am going to allow whoever wants to join me in this revolution to come out now ad say so,Foley,if you want to join me you may. And if no one joins,then i will singlehandedly go for the Tag Titles myself. And face teams in one on 2 handicap matches!

The crowd just laughs at Hardy with Hardy still not shaken or embarrassed.

So,who will join me!?

I know that alot may not join me but i just wanted a storyline thats fun. Open to anyone in wCw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/30/2012, 10:59 am

1 you spelt posse wrong. 2. No, just no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/30/2012, 1:14 pm

This was already run by me , and approved , Mag.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/30/2012, 5:07 pm

No matter what I am Not in this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/30/2012, 9:41 pm

You'r Hardy .U have 2 b.

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/31/2012, 9:44 am

Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/31/2012, 1:18 pm

Never mind , Aaron. It was a joke I played on the guys.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty8/31/2012, 1:19 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty9/1/2012, 3:48 am

Foley- 2stars
Matt Hardy- 3star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty9/1/2012, 3:30 pm

tbh i didnt want this one to count because matt hardy ruined it for me.....
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty9/1/2012, 9:52 pm

Then go ahead and do one that is worth more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty9/2/2012, 3:22 am

Great answer , Miz.
I agree.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foley's surprised turn   Foley's surprised turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Foley's surprised turn
Page 1 of 1