World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The End of Raw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The End of Raw Empty
PostSubject: The End of Raw   The End of Raw Empty8/29/2012, 3:35 pm

It is just moments after the conclusion of the main event on Monday Night Raw. Chris Jericho has left the ring
area. Booker T and Randy Orton have been assisted to the back by Emergency Medical personnel.

Michael Cole - Well , it looks like that's all we have for tonight. I'm Michael Cole , 'The Voice of wCw' , here along with Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Thanks for * he is cut off by Lawler*

Jerry Lawler - Hold on , Cole. Someone's coming back out here. It's Triple H. But , I don't see The Undertaker.

Cole - Oh , God. What now ? -said sarcastically-

The Game walks down the ramp . He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring , microphone in hand. He looks around at the crowd. He begins speaking.

Triple H - Technically , we are supposed to be off the air now. But I have something I need to get off my chest.I've been in this business a long time now. I've been through some ups and downs. I've won some and I've lost some. There have been good times and there have been some bad times. But through it all there has been one constant. My family and my Friends. That is why I came back out here tonight. Now you and I both know that The KLIQ is finished here in wCw. *Just then Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman comes out on stage* Come on , Pac , join me down here. *He walks down and enters the ring while Hunter continues speaking* A lot has happened along the way. Some of it intentional and some of it just for show. But if this is the end of The KLIQ on television , I wanted to share this with you. Please pay close attention to the words of the song that plays during the 2nd video. They speak volumes.

{{{NOTE- Sorry that I wasn't able to put the song I wanted to the 1st video set.- Jay}}}

The game and X-Pac stand together in the ring as Hunter points to the titantron.

As the second video goes off , we see Hunter and X-Pac hugging in the middle of the ring. The microphone is at their feet. They look around at the crowd. They can clearly be seen mouthing the words , 'Thank You'. The two friends leave the ring , shaking hands with and hugging fans as they make their way to the back.
They both stop on the entrance ramp to send up one last unified 'KLIQ" sign taunt to the crowd before exiting to the back.

[[PROMO CLOSED]]
Back to top Go down

The End of Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Raw   The End of Raw Empty9/1/2012, 3:47 am

5 stars
Back to top Go down

The End of Raw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: