World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty
PostSubject: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/12/2012, 5:22 pm

This is where you post that you are keeping your guy.

Obviously , this means he can't be chosen in the Draft.

Jay

Remember , the cost is 40 sp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/12/2012, 7:44 pm

Im keeping The Rock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/12/2012, 7:53 pm

Foley/Mankind is mine to keep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/12/2012, 8:17 pm

Im Staying john cena take my points now!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/12/2012, 10:25 pm

Points will be deducted on the Sunday before the Draft (August 26th). Make sure you have at least 40 by then or you will not be able to retain your character.

Also remember that the superstar changes do not take effect until 2 weeks after the new game releases (November 12th). We will be taking a 2 and 1/2 week break from The Friday before Release (October 26th) until the second Monday after (November 12th). This gives everyone 2 weeks to get to know the new game and characters. Promos for the new season will be allowed starting on Tuesday November 6th.

Thanks , guys.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/15/2012, 12:06 am

I'm definitely keeping Big Show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/15/2012, 2:52 am

Keeping Shane O Mac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/15/2012, 4:03 pm

As of right now , the following guys do not have enough points to keep their current superstar.

Mick Foley
Big Show
Shane McMahon

You need to have 40 points by August 26th or you will not be able to keep your guy out of the draft. Of course , if your turn comes up and your guy is still available , you may pick him.

Shane , you only have 4 points so you absolutely won't have enough , but I doubt anyone else will pick him.

Foley and Show are both in the twenties. Play matches on every show and promo both weeks and you have a good shot of making 40.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/16/2012, 8:36 pm

I'll be keeping The Undertaker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/16/2012, 9:38 pm

how is that possible? i'm in the 30's

won 4 matches +8sp
winnin streak +3sp
Won championship+15
defend championship+10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/16/2012, 10:09 pm

wow....nice! you should be good then.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/17/2012, 5:30 am

Edge is mine
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/17/2012, 2:27 pm

Sorry about the mix-up , Show. I guess the points need to be updated.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/17/2012, 3:56 pm

I update every sunday show.. He is in the thirties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/17/2012, 7:12 pm

Thanks for the reminder. As of right now , the points page has Big Show listed at 23.

Side note--Next week , we need the points updated on Saturday so I can deduct 40 from everyone who is keeping their guy on Sunday. Thanks , Rocky.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/17/2012, 9:06 pm

It will be completely updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/20/2012, 2:07 am

I will be keeping Triple H.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/25/2012, 2:27 pm

I spoke with The Miz today. He is inactive due to not having any internet at his house currently.

He will be retaining The Miz and not taking a second character. He will not be here for the Draft.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty8/27/2012, 7:49 am

I will be keeping Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED   SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERSTARS BEING RETAINED
Page 1 of 1