World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fate of the company....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 12:50 am

Mohan thought so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 12:52 am

Brock we both know you can't justify what you guys do with those shit reasons. Okay the guy says some stupid shit, ignore it. He has never been anything but nice to me. E-feds are meant to be fun and I have been saying this all along. Act your age and stop bullying some kid over the internet for a few things he said.

And as for the talking shit about him for not understanding a random promo? That's just low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 12:54 am

And to be clear this isn't in any way all about Brock, I'm sure it's blatantly obvious who else I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 1:05 am

Me?? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 1:12 am

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 1:48 am

Aw damn it. What did I do??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 1:55 am

I'm not wasting any more of my time on this, you're just further proving my point. Grow up guys.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 3:00 am

I'm serious. What did I do? I pointed out what the "text" speak meant.... Unless this comment goes for elsewhere? Then I would see but protaining to this post I see that I have done little wrong....
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 3:01 am

Even if this is it, the ryback joke is an insider which he is ok with. The moment it becomes a problem then I will stop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 3:21 am

This isn't just about this post or just about MVP/Ryback, it's about everything as a whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty7/1/2012, 1:40 pm

As of right now , The PDP is disbanded. I apologize for my part in it. I hope no one took offense to my comments. They were all meant in good fun.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fate of the company....   The fate of the company.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fate of the company....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2