World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW BACKLASH 2012

Go down 
+2
Stunner
Danny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/26/2012, 9:44 pm

**** ALL MATCH RESULTS SHOULD BE POSTED AS A REPLY
TO THIS THREAD, ANY COMPLAINTS OR DISCREPANCIES
PLEASE MAKE A THREAD IN GENERAL DISCUSSION ****

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Backlash2

SUNDAY MAY 27TH @ THE ALLSTATE ARENA IN CHICAGO, IL

SHEAMUS SANTINO was defeated by JEFF JARRETT
* Santino replaced Sheamus, due to Sheamus suffering a hand injury.
WCW ONLINE PRE SHOW MATCH
Two new talent aquisitions face off against each other in a singles match to launch their careers in WCW.

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl1
WADE BARRETT v GOLDBERG
WCW PROVING GROUNDS
Both men are looking to capture the audience while climbing the ranks in WCW... They'll go head to head in the Backlash opener to show the world their talents while proving who the better superstar is.

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl2
JOHN MORRISON defeated DEAN AMBROSE (DONE)
GRUDGE MATCH
After suffering a defeat in Tag Team Competition, John Morrison was livid with Dean Ambrose for dropping the ball and losing by pinfall and looks to prove that he is the better man.

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl3
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN v CHRISTIAN v BRODUS CLAY
TRIPLE THREAT IN A STEEL CAGE
#1 CONTENDERS MATCH FOR JUNIORS DIVISION
All three men have been successful in recent weeks and are looking to climb up the ranks and earn a title match, the first man to escape the Cage will gain the #1 Contendership for the Juniors Division Championship.

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl4
JOHN CENA (c) vs DASHING DRAGONS [Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes] (DONE)
*Bryan was revealed to be Cena's partner the whole time and put Rhodes in the Labell Lock, becoming one half of the Tag Team Champions
HANDICAP MATCH TO DECIDE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
After losing his tag team parnter Zack Ryder to an injury suffered by Shawn Michaels, John Cena is being forced to defend the tag team titles against the number one contenders, the Dashing Dragons Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan.

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl5
THE ROCK defeated both JAMES STORM and RYBACK (DONE)
TRIPLE THREAT EXTREME RULES ELIMINATION
A showcase of the extreme pits "The Face of WCW" The Rock against relative newcomers Ryback and James Storm hot off their recent showdown. Will The Rock continue to be the People's Champion or will either Storm or Ryback rise to the occasion and capture the attention of the audience?

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl6
RANDY ORTON (c) retained against BIG SHOW (DONE)
JUNIORS DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Randy Orton's incredible winning streak currently stands at 13-0. Will he continue to dominate the competition in WCW or will the World's Largest Athlete end it all and capture the Junior Division Championship?

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl7
BATISTA v VAMPIRO
IN SINGLES COMPETITION
NO DISQUALIFICATION
Vampiro has been on a losing streak as of late, and is getting a chance to prove himself against the former Junior Division Contender and current Money in the Bank briefcase holder, the Animal Batista... Can Vampiro overcome his greatest challenge yet? Or will Batista continue to reign supreme?

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl8
SHAWN MICHAELS (c) v JOHN CENA
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
LAST MAN STANDING
John Cena earned the right to challenge the intercontinenal champion, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and is looking to take his intercontinental championship and send a message to D-Generation X by defeating Michaels in a Last Man Standing Match, but don't count out the reigning Intercontinental Champion!

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl9
UNDERTAKER V KANE
GRUDGE MATCH
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
Kane and Undertaker have been at odds for weeks, who will come out the victor in their brutal confrontation as they stand off against eachother in a Falls Count Anywhere match?

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl10
EDGE (C) v THE MIZ
FOR THE WCW CHAMPIONSHIP
It all comes down to this... After a huge win at WrestleMania last month, Edge stood tall and made it to his first challenge as WCW Champion, will the Big Mouthed Miz deliver the Skull Crushing Finale to Edge's Championship reign? Or will our champion Edge's spear end The Miz' momentum and remain the king of the moutain?

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE Wink

Last edited by Daniel Bryan on 5/27/2012, 9:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/27/2012, 6:13 pm

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl2b
(W)JOHN MORRISON v DEAN AMBROSE
GRUDGE MATCH

After two finishers, John Morrison puts away Dean Ambrose with a C4 for the victory.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/27/2012, 8:28 pm

after a hard fought match that consisted of randy orton hitting an rko and finishing off the match with 2 punt kicks randy orton retains his title.

RANDY ORTON DEF. THE BIG SHOW TO RETAIN HIS JUINOR DIVISION TITLE AND GO 14-0
Back to top Go down

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/27/2012, 8:33 pm

1) The three men started and only two remained. James Storm was the eliminated man in this match. He was eliminated after 4 Rock Bottoms from The Rock which The Rock used to pin James Storm for the 1...2...3

2) Right after the pin James storm looks as if he is about to leave the arena but instead jumps up onto the apron of The Rock's side... James Storm then tells Rock "Theres no hard feelings man im here for you"... The Rock seemed confused but it did not stop The Rock from hitting 8 Rock Bottoms and 2 Peoples Elbows to pin Ryback

THE ROCK WINS !!! THE ELIMINATION EXTREME RULES MATCH WAS WON BY THE FACE OF WCW!!!
Back to top Go down
Danny

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/27/2012, 9:40 pm

John Cena faced off against the two members of Dashing Dragons all by himself in the ring. Cena was completely fired up, his offense didn't stop for a second fending off both Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes, Rhodes spent most of the match in the ring at the mercy of Cena while Bryan waited and waited to be tagged in. After being hit with the attitude adjustment by John Cena, Cody Rhodes was completely down and out.

Cena proceeded to pull Daniel Bryan over the ropes and into the ring, taunting Bryan as Cody struggled to make it to his feet when OUT OF NOWHERE Daniel Bryan struck Cody and put him into the Labell Lock, forcing Cody Rhodes to tap in what was nothing short of a betrayl.

Bryan then stood up in the ring with his arm raised high by Cena, as they were announced THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. It was revealed that Bryan had been Cena's partner all along...

Cody Rhodes just laid there in the ring, brutalized and in pain wondering 'Why?' as they celebrated at ringside.

OCC: Rhodes had no idea it was coming, it was fucking incredible. I wish you guys could have seen it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/27/2012, 10:29 pm

Kane Def Undertaker Ending the Undertaker's Career
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 12:50 am

WOW King can you believe it, What a match we just witness

Yes Cole, this match will go down as one of the biggest matches in wCw history

The Undertaker gets up after Kane exits the Ring

Crowd Chants...... Thank You Taker........ Thank You Taker.......... Thank You Taker............ Thank You Taker..... Thank You Taker

I Just want to say thank you, to each and everyone of you fans out in the Audience and At home watching all around the World. This has been some Hell of a ride and i enjoyed every bit of it. I Been in the pro wrestling Business for 22 Years. I thank you for allowing me to come out here each and every week and entertain for you.

Crowd Chants...... Thank You Taker......... Thank You Taker............... Thank You Taker

22 Years in the Business, i've seen it all and done it all. I Have 20 Wrestlemania Matches Won.. I Knew that when i lost to Daniel Bryan my Career was over and done with. I Tried to bring the fire back by starting a feud with my brother Kane, but i still couldn't get the Job done. What i'm saying is that Tonight is my Last Night here in wCw.

Crowd Boos the fact that undertaker is leaving......

Thank you for coming on this Hell of a journey with me... This will not be the Last time you see me, hopefully i'll get inducted to the wCw hall of fame..

Thank You!!!

King, JR, Cole, Booker T and Matthews somes into the ring giving undertaker a round of a plause, Undertaker gets a stand ovation from the fans

WCW BACKLASH 2012 72125_crop_340x234

OPEN FOR RESPONSES!!!!
Back to top Go down

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: The Champ is Here    WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 12:51 am

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Bl8
SHAWN MICHAELS (c) v JOHN CENA
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
LAST MAN STANDING

Cena was on a roll tonight at Backlash 1st retaining his Tag belts and after a long hard fight by HBK John Cena got redemption for what happen to Zack and closed the door on the feud with Shawn becoming IC Champion after more F-U's than you can count and an S-T-F-U to finally put him down for the 10 Count!
Back to top Go down

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 3:03 am

Wasnt Undertaker and Kane supposed to be Hell in the Cell, I believe they had a promo about that
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 3:55 am

Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That is RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Danny

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 4:30 am

well neither of them mentioned anything about it haha
Back to top Go down

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 2:14 pm

Sorry, no hell in a cell. little late now. lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 2:16 pm

I forgot....
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/28/2012, 11:01 pm

Edge successfully retains as he wins over the Miz in a very contested match going right down to the wire.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty5/29/2012, 1:08 pm

Edge wrote:
Edge successfully retains as he wins over the Miz in a very contested match going right down to the wire.

Yep. It was a damn fine match. Hope I get the chance to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW BACKLASH 2012   WCW BACKLASH 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW BACKLASH 2012
Page 1 of 1