World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13 *Subject to change*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

wCw Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13 *Subject to change* Empty
PostSubject: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13 *Subject to change*   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13 *Subject to change* Empty2/22/2013, 7:25 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome, to FridayNnight Smackdown! Just one week from the Elimination Chamber, we continue the road to Wrestlemania!"

The crowd goes off as the pyro shoots off every which way and the theme plays over the speakers.

-Opening Match-
Zema Ion vs Daniel Bryan vs Stone Cold

These two exciting young men go at it here along with the Rattle Snake to kick off the show tonight. They all look to make big impressions as Wrestlemania is coming up and would both like to have a shot to gain a "Mania moment" in the upcoming weeks.

-Match 2-
Brock Lesnar vs JBL

Two more men look to make an impact here tonight as the show continues showcasing Brock Lesnar taking on John Bradshaw Layfield. Both are known for their strength so you have to be thinking about who will win this one.

-Match 3-
Money in the Bank Qualifier
Raven vs Bobby Roode

Bobby Roode and Raven are totally different men. Both are looking to get into Mania with a golden ticket. Raven can take a beating but Roode can certainly dish one out. Who will go to Wrestlemania and enter the Money in the Bank?

-Match 4-
James Storm vs Sheamus

The Great White and the drinking southerner take on one another in what should be a straight up brawl. I know personally, I am looking forward to seeing this match and who wins it!

-Match 5-
Grudge Match
Kazarian vs Ryback w/ Shane O' Mac at ringside

Kaz left his partner high and dry on Main Event. Now, Ryback looks to get a little pay back. However, Shane O' Mac will be watching this match personally scouting for potential Mania candidates.

-Match 6-
Mark Henry vs Tensai vs Adam Cole

Three newer members of the roster go at it here on Smackdown in what should be a true "slobber knocker" of a match up. Tensai looks to make a debut while Henry looks to put someone into the hall of pain. Adam Cole looks to hang with the big boys. Who will win!?

-Match 7-
Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

The US Champ is taking on the Viper here tonight after both of them went through grueling matches at the Chamber. How will these two men feat here tonight?

-Main Event-
Kane vs Triple H

Our Main Event features an on going silent rivalry between the reigning WWE champion Kane and the hungry challenger who wants a shot, Triple H. The last time these two went at it, Kane got the win but will luck be in Triple H's favor here tonight and maybe even earn him a little credibility for the Mania Main event? Only time will tell!

A little mishap goes on... We come back from it. Let's get these done guys.... If I forgot you then I am sorry.... Simply tell me and I will try and squeeze you in!
Back to top Go down

wCw Friday Night Smackdown 2/22/13 *Subject to change*
Page 1 of 1