World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two Empty
PostSubject: The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two    The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two Empty2/16/2013, 3:37 pm

(We resume where we last let off, at the home of the “Cowboy” James Storm. Shots of him dressed down in a white tank top and jean shorts with black open toed flip flops on while riding an Exmark CT 640 riding lawnmower can be seen. He looks as if he’s cutting his grass. Eventually he comes to a stopping point and rides the mower around his house and into his garage off to the left of his home. Moments later Storm is seen walking out to get into his truck, he starts up the vehicle and takes off out of his driveway and down the road.. WCW Crew catches up with him at a gym in near by Franklin called Cross Fit. He’s going through an intensive circuit created for him by trainer/owner Stephen Baker. After James goes through a routine of stretching he then goes into a burst of push ups, squats, sit ups, and jumping jacks to rev up his body for about 20 minutes. Then he goes over into the racks and begins to do pull ups and chin ups until he reaches 30 each set. Storm moves over to the gymnastic rings and preforms a series of shoulder dips and leg lifts at 30 each set. He takes a brief break for water when the crew catches up to him.)

:WCW AGENT:
James, the word is out. People are the internet, on the street, everywhere.. They’re talking about you coming into to WCW. Your first promo went over very well with the fans and the staff as they are all wondering what you plan on doing here in WCW and who are you looking forward to working with right off the bat?

James Storm:
Well as I took the trip down State Route 46 to get here, I was thinkin’ ‘bout that.. I thought long and hard as I had my country and rock mix CD blarin’ on the speakers of my truck. I had a chance to get on the internet and see the roster on the website. I got access to the last three weeks of their show called Smackdown and I have to say that anyone here would be a challenge and a blast to wrestle against. I would be totally game to face anyone put in front of me.

WCW AGENT:
Hold on..

(Just Storm says this a message comes in via email to the iPhone of the young man. He looks at it and comes off with a surprised and excited look. He shows the message to Storm who looks mildly excited about the note.)

:WCW AGENT::
What we just got here was a message from corporate saying that your first match is on the next showing of SMACKDOWN and let alone your first match is against a well-traveled young man in one anonymous. Have you had a chance to look at anonymous yet?

(He scratches his head a moment and tries to think back.. He nods yes and begins to speak.)

James Storm:
Yeah I know a little bit about him and you’re right he’s well-traveled. He’s a tough little sucker. anonymous does things around the ring that’ll make most people’s head spin right off their shoulders and by gawd he’s got a set of balls bigger than Ric Flair’s.. But who doesn’t right? Haha! Naw, I love Ric.. Anyhow,anonymous is a tough dude and he works his tail off. He’s had some moments already and nearly costed himself his career last week when Triple H smashed him pretty badly.

(After taking a moment to take a drink from his water bottle and then takes his grey workout shirt and flip the bottom of it up to wipe his head off. Storm then continues.)

James Storm:
He’s gonna give me a hand full and then some. I won’t expect anythin’ less. *slight cough* That’s why I come here to a place like Cross Fit so I can train hard. So I can prepare myself for anythin’ and everythin’ that comes my way. Mr.anonymous will try to beat me with everything he’s got but I’m gonna tell you this one time and one time only friend, and you better take it to the bank. If you’re gonna jump on me, you oughta Cowboy Up son because I’m not about to allow you or anyone else out there ride me like some ranch hand tryin’ to saddle break a wild horse. I will scratch, claw, bite, and chew my way through whatever I have to in order to see my way through.. And you’re no different anonymous ., the only thing that you need to worry about is how I’m gonna finish you off this week because no one likes a surprise.

(Storm flashes a cheesy smile and goes to get up but pauses for a moment and turns back to the camera. He half-heartedly speaks into the lense.)

James Storm:
I almost forgot.. Sorry about your damn luck..

(Camera fades off on Storm returning to his workout with more stretching before his next routine.)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two    The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two Empty2/16/2013, 5:34 pm

Hello there!

Alright, I do not plan to grade both separately. I am only going to grade it as a whole because overall it is no use to grade them both considering you only get one of the two.

I am not a huge TNA fan but my assistant, Bischoff, is. So he told me how to grade this.

Bischoff says: Overall, you have the character down pat and this was a rather sizable promo as a whole. So I give it a 5/5!

There you have it! Good job!
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two    The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two Empty2/16/2013, 6:11 pm

I did more then i planned
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two    The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two Empty2/16/2013, 6:48 pm

No worries man. It's cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two    The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Part Two
Page 1 of 1