World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now...   Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now... Empty2/15/2013, 8:42 pm

UUMMMPHHH!

John Laurinaitis and Heath Slater are thrown from the backdoor of the New Orleans Arena into a dark alleyway by a security guard.

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now... Stock-footage-steam-coming-from-outlet-in-dirty-deserted-back-alleyway-during-a-rain-shower

AAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD STAY OUT!

The security guard slams the door shut.

Slater turns to Johnny: Wha.....what just happened?!

Johnny:...I don’t know...

John and Heath stare at the door in disbelief

Heath Slater’s face turns from shock to happiness.

Slater: Well at least I still have my Intercontinental Championship!

Suddenly the door reopens and a small chimpanzee appears. He walks up to Slater and yanks the belt from Slater’s hands and walks back inside.

Slater: Oh....

Johnny: C’mon Heath, let’s go home

Slater and Johnny put their arms around each other’s shoulders and begin to walk out of the alleyway. The final shot is of Slater and Johnny with their back’s to the camera walking towards the moonlight with only their silhouettes showing. The camera fades.

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now... Heath_slater___war_is_coming_by_roselyne777-d5iqp0s
Never Forget

Promo Closed, Forever.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now...   Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now... Empty2/15/2013, 8:47 pm

Yeah.... Slater is being inducted into the hall of fame. Critic is if anything. NO ONE CAN HAVE SLATER!
Back to top Go down

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now...
Page 1 of 1