World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhodes vs Orton

Go down 
+2
Heath Slater
Stunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 4:44 am

RANDY ORTON DEF. CODY RHODES VIA FORFEIT.
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 4:47 am

Honestly the way you kept trying to get me counted out of the ring has pissed me off. I'm not even sure if I want to be in a league with an admin who plays like that lol..
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 4:50 am

I get your upset so I will explain my reasoning via pm.
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 5:07 am

It's not that I'm upset, it's that I'm annoyed. If you wanted the match to end because of its length you should have DQ'ed yourself. After that 9 count that I just managed to get up from the barricade at, I never expected you to try the same thing again..
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 5:09 am

pm sent.
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 5:14 am

Yeah justify it however you like, all you succeeded in doing was wasting an hour of my night. Thanks for that btw.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 1:19 pm

Unfortunately Cody, win via count out is not against the rules as cheap as it might seem. We will discuss the future of this tactic in our next staff meeting.

Stunner, and everyone else that hates long matches, make sure you discuss the options with your opponent when you reach the point in the match where things don't look like they are going to end.

I'm sure a compromise could have been made in this match as you're both rational people.

Heel tactics and actions done for the sake of story are fine, in fact, I love it. BUT, make sure your opponent is aware of what the plans are and is okay with it. If your opponent is not cool with what you want to do for any reason, even the most stupid of reasons, you are not allowed to take action. (Unless of course you are paying superstar points for something that affects another member.) Heel characters are fine, but being a heel in real life in the fed is not cool.

Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 1:42 pm

I understand it's a heel move, but honstly he robbed me. I could have gone another 30mins or so, he was the one who wasn't able to continue, and rather than just disqualify himself, he decided to waste 10 minutes to make sure I was counted out so that he could win, that's what pissed me off. We wasted an hour only for him to count me out when him hitting me with a chair would have been a heel move too. I mean you weren't watching the match lol, you don't understand how man times he tried to count me out.. That for an admin of the site was just a really cheap tactic to win...
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 1:58 pm

I'm annoyed because he shouldn't be able to dictate when the match ends. He only did it to save his own skin, I'm not one to boast, but I had so many near 3 counts on him and I pretty much always kicked out at the one count, if not a quick 2 count. That's why I feel like he pretty much did it just so he could win, not to end the match, and the point is that he didn't just try it once. He actually had me speared throug a baricade at the 5 count, but I just about managed to get back up and roll into the ring before the 10 count, I mean it was a milisecond off, but when he tried it again, he waited until the 7count to spear me through yet another barricade, so yes I quit the match because there was no way I would get back in after that. Whichever way you look at it, it's a cheap tactic to win especially after an hour long match, and he clearly only did it to secure himself the win.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 2:01 pm

I know Critic already said his peace on this but here are my thoughts:

Winning via count-out like this is complete and utter bullshit. Stunner, you are a good enough player that you shouldn't need to win like this.

I understand that many people don't have 60 minutes to spend doing a fed match but if you want it to end you DQ yourself.

It is cool that you are a heel but you have won like this numerous times and having lost like that before I know that it sucks.

Cody has every right to be upset that an admin did this of all people. We should carry ourselves better than anyone else on the site. We should be goddamn paragons of virtue.

The count-out rule is going to be discussed at the next admin meeting for sure, were it just my decision I would say that a win via count out like that would be a loss.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 6:54 pm

Ive already told him if he wants the win he can have it. and no I am not gonna take a loss because the match went on way longer then it should of. we need to find a solution to make matches shorter and I have some ideas. I tried to be the bigger person and not discuss this in the boards but since everyone wants to then here we go.

I tried to be professional with him and keep this argument off the boards but yet he continued to air his argument out in the boards where everyone jumps in and the shit starts. I gave him my reasons which is not DRESSING IT UP as he put it it, IT IS FACTS and regardless of peoples opinions there is no rules against anything I did last night.

I even offered him the win and instead he chooses to keep going on. so we will go on and people may or may not like where this goes.

I have been in this fed for going on a year now. I have been here for all the bullshit and drama and it has turned me into a battle hardened veteran. In other words I take this fed very seriously. I dont like to lose and if you guys tell me that I need to start losing just because once in a blue moon I have something else to do, or just to make another person happy then I dont wanna compete anymore.

I have tried to more than reason with him, hes upset I get it, but I BROKE NO RULES LAST NIGHT AND I STAND BY THAT. Now for the last time, if you want the win you got it im not gonna sit here and beg. you want it its yours otherwise stop complaning.

And Bryan its not BULLSHIT its the only other way of winning when you dont have a sub or cant pin someone. Just thought id throw that out there.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 7:07 pm

You all have points, and although I despise the thought of wining by count out just as much as Bryan does, Stunner used what was needed to win. I'm not above doing the same after an hour... That's exactly why I placed the matches -- when I hosted -- Japanese rules.

20-45 minute time limits.
20 ringout count.

Either way, you guys could have easily found a way to make the result interesting upon an agreement. A rivalry sparking from a double ringout (been used too much), knocking the ref down one too many times to have either of the two crazed superstars (I like his Cody by the way) continuously beat on officials, double KO by way of breaking the barricade. You guys need to start adding in some kinda storyline driven ideas into these matches if you can't beat one another. Role play.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 7:18 pm

we may have to consider a few of those options you threw out on the table arch. and if not, im sure we can find some kind of common ground.
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 7:23 pm

20-45 minute time limits.
20 ringout count.

This is what needs to be done..ALL of my matches go over an hour..If that doesnt fix it this wont stop anytime soon..Stunner is the Veteran he pulled a Veteran move and stayed in between the rules..Hes the most dedicated by far..Pride is not easy to Hide in situations like this..I see no wrong..just saying..
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 7:48 pm

He played like a veteran? lol

I'm sorry for airing this out in public, but honestly he is just painting me out to be some kind of kid throwing a temper because he lost and painting himself out to be the better person.. I'm simply pissed off because he's an admin, he wanted the match to end, I didn't, and he spent the best part of 10 minutes trying to make me lose by count out when he could have disqualified himself and gained the same result, albeit earning a loss on the way in 2 seconds.

This is what annoyed me, the fact that he screwed me over, and like I said before, I got so many close three counts on him, so he clearly only did it to add a win to his record, and that to me was a blatantly cheap move for any member to win, let alone an admin, especially when you spear someone through a barricade at the 7 count, there's literally no chance of getting back from that lol.
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 8:05 pm

Don't worry next time he will just tap you out so we won't have a problem next time....if that even sounds better.
Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 8:07 pm

There won't be a next time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 8:10 pm

Was going to hide in my corner as always but hey.... Why not right? Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Tyler and it is not time for me to toss in my two cents worth!

I sat in on said match up along with my good friend (xPro Martin) and we were way in it. Me being Stunner's tag partner in the fed..... I sat there.... And I told him what to do to win...... I like to feel as though I think everything out ten steps ahead and when he said "What must I do!?" I told him how to win it..... It was smart.....

Now, that being said.... Let me hit on Arch and Penis-I mean Venis' point of view here...... I can deal with a time limit..... However, heel tactics will be a lot more worked for rather than they need to be..... I go for, 45 minutes and 10 count. Just so we can still have fun little heel moments that won't be totally obvious until the 7 count.

Back to the fact of the matter here.... Yes, Stunner (Orton) is an admin..... Yes, what he did was lame.... However, you can not be offended here. In all actuality, you should look at it like I would.... "Why the hell didn't I do that ten minutes ago?" and just feel it as you were better so he had to be a heel in this situation.

Now, if we are going with "cheap tactics" talk.... Let's take a look at the rules.... Where it states what fast grappling is.... Or let's go back to when the game lagged in the middle of a pin on Orton yet you didn't let go (as far as I know of)..... We can take a look at some of the other moments throughout the match but hey, what's the point?

I see little reason on why this is blown out of proportion as it is..... But it is an Xbox 360 Wrestling Federation for WWE '13.... One of the most broken games on Xbox today. My view on it is the simple factor of why get mad.... When you can get even?

This is stupid.... Take the match from him if it is that big of a deal.... He will NOT argue it.... He will forfeit it if it really is that important.... If it isn't, then do not respond.... Take it in stride.... And beat his ass next time. Have fun mates. Won't be back on here for a while. Play nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 8:13 pm

This needs to be locked and discussed by admins.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty2/2/2013, 8:16 pm

There needs to be some common ground found here because both Jericho and Cody have strong points. Cody doesn't want to take the win, and Jericho doesn't want to take the loss. So how about the match ends in a DRAW. There it's settled. I have to be with Cody on this one that winning by count out is a cheap tactic and just low down. Albeit, Jericho has a point that it IS a winning condition. So, something needs to be figured out here about future matches. I'd suggest that that match be counted as a draw. I suggest we make this rule, instead of "purchasing" finishers, we just make the match to where you can hit a submission finisher ONLY after hitting 4 normal finishers. Meaning if chances are that a match goes 30+ minutes the match can end via submission. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhodes vs Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhodes vs Orton   Rhodes vs Orton Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhodes vs Orton
Page 1 of 1