World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing the Power Rankings back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty1/31/2013, 10:24 pm

Alright so Power 10's are pretty awesome and I'd like to bring them back. Awesome Aristocrat and I book the shows so it would be incredibly bias and unfair if we chose the 10. So we'd like to have two lucky fed members to get the honor of creating them.

For those that don't know, the Power 10's are much like the WWE's Power Rankings. It's a list of the top 10 superstars for the given week. Stars are ranked by their match victories and their great promos. While the rankings are relatively meaningless in the WWE, in wCw they have always been taken pretty seriously for some reason.

We're looking for two people who would like to either write the RAW or Smackdown Power 10 every week. You can create your own style or simply copy the templates of older Power 10's in this section.

Ideally the 10's are posted two days before the next week's match card. (RAW's would be posted on Saturday, Friday's would be posted on Wednesday). Minimum requirements are a 1-10 list and a little blurb under each superstar stating why they are ranked at that spot.

It can be challenging work, but those who write them have a lot of power in how the wCw world is shaped.

Anyone that takes the prestigious job will get the same weekly salary that Awesome Aristocrat and I get for all the work we do.

Spoiler:

So if you're interested, feel free to send me a PM or simply post in this topic. Remember if you are interested, make sure that you will be able to write the Power 10 on a consistent basis. People who do poor work or don't submit often will be removed from the position and have racial and sexual slurs made behind their back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty1/31/2013, 11:29 pm

Well, I do work during the week so i probably wont have time for the smackdown one but i can definitely do the Raw power 10. I usually look at every promo made and check out the match results anyway so the only additional thing id have to do is just make the list which would be no problem. Plus, i really like this league and id like to contribute to it Smile I was also thinking i could add a little extra to the Power 10. So if im considered shoot me a message and ill run the details by you.
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 12:01 am

I can handle the Smackdown one. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 12:08 am

Alright, Punk. You are approved. Can you do one for this week?
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 12:10 am

I'll come up with some cool little points scale that I can use every week and see what I can put together.
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 12:13 am

Should I use the Royal Rumble as a starting point and go from there?
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 12:23 am

Yes. Exactly! Send me a copy of it when you get done with it.
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 1:22 am

Sent, see whatcha think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty2/1/2013, 2:48 am

Who's doing RAW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Power Rankings back.   Bringing the Power Rankings back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Power Rankings back.
Page 1 of 1