World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fire still burns.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The fire still burns. Empty
PostSubject: The fire still burns.   The fire still burns. Empty1/27/2013, 6:40 pm

The opening pyro comes to a stop as the opening theme blasts. The camera spins around the arena before stopping on the commentator's table.

The fire still burns. JerryandCole_zpscde8133b

"Welcome to Friday night Smackdown! Just a few days from the Royal Rumble, we are sure you are all quite excited to see what the new great GM, The Miz, has in store for us!"

"Well, let's not forget the Main Event of the royal rumble in which Kassius Ohno rolled off of a big win to main event Wrestlemania!"

"My favorite part of the Rumble has to of been the championship Scramble!"

With that, the stage erupts with pyro, sending the lights to red. Then the theme hits.

The fire still burns. MoreKanePyro_zps192ded88

The crowd goes into a frenzy of a mixed reaction for the Big Red Machine. Kane comes walking out onto the stage with the WWE title draped over his shoulder. He heads down the ramp, smile on his face for once, ignoring the reaching fans. Kane reaches the bottom of the ramp, removing his title and slides it under the ropes. He then mounts the apron himself by pulling himself up by way of the top rope. His trademark entrance is nothing new but still sends chills and fear into people in the locker room along with those in the crowd. Kane now stands in the ring, looking around as he is given a mic. Pausing, he gets the idea to go get a chair. He tosses it in the ring and slides back in, setting it up dead center of the ring then sitting down. Kane raises the mic to his lips slowly as he addresses the world.

"To all those who have doubted my pure dominance..... I only have one thing to simply send a message to you." Kane slowly raises the title while laughing that evil laugh. He then lowers it and returns to speaking. "For those of you who did not get the chance to watch the Royal Rumble, let me explain to you what happened. A few certain people attempted to wrong me from a victory. I overcame the odds. I went on to retain this title of mine then sat in disgust through two more matches in which unrightful people became victorious in. It means little. I will have my time to deal with one of them in the future but for now my sight is set on the Chamber. I have been victorious in several matches so far that have not favored me. This will be no different. I will walk into the Chamber and win. Simple and dominant as always. However, there is one thing floating through the news and back and through a lot of your minds. Randy Orton." The crowd erupts in screams. "The man who has set a path of hell and destruction that many of us strive to reach. He has done things that no other man has done. One, being a main part of the Ministry." The crowd shows their reaction as Kane cocks a smile. "No matter what your view on us may have been, we ran this company with the simple word to anyone. With my father by my side, I joined a certain Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton in a group called DX. We found Michaels as an unfit leader and replaced him with my brother, The Undertaker. This group was renamed to the Ministry of Darkness. This lead the company into anger as we dominated and did whatever we pleased. Now, he came back to defend me. For this, we came to the conclusion that soon. Hell will be unleashed once again upon WcW. The Ministry..... Has returned. Welcome to hell."

Kane drops the mic as the screen shoots to a brief commercial break.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The fire still burns.   The fire still burns. Empty1/29/2013, 8:37 pm

Pretty decent promo with a nice wCw history lesson that some of us may not even remember.

Official grade-4
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The fire still burns.   The fire still burns. Empty1/29/2013, 8:55 pm

How do I get a 4!? TELL ME OR I KILL YOU!
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: The fire still burns.   The fire still burns. Empty1/29/2013, 9:56 pm

We didn't want to tell you, but we don't like you, Tyler. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fire still burns.   The fire still burns. Empty

Back to top Go down

The fire still burns.
Page 1 of 1