World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm still here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

I'm still here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm still here.   I'm still here. Empty1/25/2013, 4:10 pm

As a commercial break has ended and wCw LIVE returns to the airs, Matt Striker appears before the camera with a guest of his. That guest is no other than the Winner of the I Quit Match, Dolph Ziggler.

Matt: It's been five days since the Rumble. So much has happened here since Sunday, that it leaves some of use feeling as if the world itself has turned. We have one contestant headed to the main event of Wrestlmania II. Titles were on the line and tears were shed. Blood dripped from noses and careers have ended. That's right, Ladies and Gentlemen, the I Quit Match with left with only one winner... Standing beside me is the very man that put away his opponent and has made it all the way here despite his injuries. I give you... Dolph Ziggler.

Panning out from Striker's face, we now see Ziggler standing with his new sweater jacket; his expression still showing the aftermath of Sunday night.

I'm still here. Normal_shot0691~1

Matt:Now, Dolph, I just wanted to bring you out here and ask you about the events that took place this past Sunday at the Rumble. You must still be exhausted from everything you went through. I mean, going through so much like that could break an average man to pieces. And yet... You stand here in one piece, still seemingly perfect. Any words?

I'm still here. Normal_shot0541~3

Ziggler: You want me to speak, Striker? What is there for me to say? Last Sunday, I took out Shawn Michaels in a way that no one else could. I should the world that my title reign wasn't just some 'fluke'. Sure, I'm a little sore. Yeah, I'm still a little jumpy after what happened, but at the end of the day I am still with this company. Shawn tried his best to make me give up and he failed. His career here is no more thanks to me. I set out and forcefully moved him out of my way, so that my path to the title can become a lot more clearer. What I feel isn't arrogance at this point. What I feel is disappointment, because even though I removed that fossil from the roster, I've still gotta improve myself. I should walked out of that match unhurt, no scars, no pain.

I'm still here. Normal_shot0540~3

Ziggler: All that match has done has shown me that even if I can beat a man passed his prime, I may or may not be as good as he was. If Michaels were in his prime I- I'm not sure whether or not I would have came out of there with the win. I'm pretty sure everyone is expecting me to gloat, and talk, and talk about how I beat HBK, but I won't. I'm still here... It's thanks to him knowing when to call it quits that I am able to even stand right now. So, while those that hate look to me with disgust thinking I'll show my usual cockiness. I want to thank Shawn Michaels for putting me on the correct road to the title. Sooner or later, the WWE, the wCw, what have you... One of those belts will be mine. Show... off!

Ziggler marches off camera headed for the ring. He's got everything to prove and more.

[Possible Face turn in the near future~~~~]
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

I'm still here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here.   I'm still here. Empty1/29/2013, 8:17 pm

Great character development, good formatting, great story. I love everything about this. I have a feeling WrestleMania II is going to be very good for the Zig Zag Man.

Official Grade-5 SP
Back to top Go down

I'm still here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: