World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge. Opinions. Facts.   Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Empty1/19/2013, 6:21 pm

As wCw Smackdown comes back from a commercial, footage recorded earlier in the week airs. It's of the one and only "Straight Edge Superstar" CM Punk, sitting inside a wCw training ring as he's finished intense preparations for his triple threat match against Jeff and Matt Hardy tonight.

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_005137499

[CM Punk]
So tonight they've got me up against Matt and Jeff Hardy in a triple threat. No big deal, I've kicked the Hardy Boyz' asses enough times that I've started to lose count. I could make your head spin naming off every time I've beaten both Matthew and Jeffrey. Has to be up near the hundreds by now. I don't care about facing the Hardy Boyz. They're just in the way.

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_005135730

[CM Punk]
They're in the way of what's important to me: Championships. Power. Respect. Three simple words in the minds of others, but in my mind, they're the sole focus of life. They all coincide with one another: Championships give you power, give you respect. Power gives you respect, gives you championships. Respect gives you championships, gives you power. See how simple it is? Anything's simple when you have enough knowledge of it. Knowledge is key to life.

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_005151112

[CM Punk]
Like the knowledge of that little clique that wants to call themselves "Elite", when they look like they should be filming a two-bit parody of "Mean Girls". There's nothing elite about a bunch of losers who are prone to running away with their tails tucked between their legs and their balls stuffed in their collective purse because they don't get things they want. Hell, Daniel Bryan, a man I've known for many years, has been turned into the biggest fucking pussy on the planet ever since he aligned himself with those guys. Where is he now? Gone. Again. I give the rest of them a week before they join him and leave us in the dust. Again.

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_005156851

[CM Punk]
I could care less what Elite does. I could care less about what wCw Management does. They're the ones dumb enough to beg them to come back in the first place, now they'll just continue to act like they're the hottest thing since sliced bread, but shit flies downward, and I understand that completely. But it's no one's fault but the suits in charge for making the mistake of trusting these Elite guys that they won't walk out again. I'll be the first one to open the door for them if they decide to run out again. It's bound to happen anyway. They're just another few people to hop over on my road to the wCw Championship.

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_005167562

[CM Punk]
Through it all, I may sound like a moody prick. But I'm just expressing my opinions, which, will more than likely prove to become the truth once "Mean Boys" aren't getting everything handed to them on a silver platter anymore. But until then, I'll be waiting, and glad to get the chance to put them all in their place.

Punk grabs the parts of the middle ropes on either side of him and lifts himself to his feet as the segment ends.
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge. Opinions. Facts.   Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Empty1/19/2013, 6:22 pm

Meant to post this last week, but didn't get the chance, so I just took out the Ambrose part and replaced it with a part about The Hardyz.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge. Opinions. Facts.   Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Empty1/21/2013, 3:53 pm

Another great Punk promo. I love how true to the character you are staying. I am always a little worried when new guys come and claim wrestlers I really like because they rarely do them justice but this is one time where I can truly say that justice is being done.

Official grade: 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge. Opinions. Facts.   Knowledge. Opinions. Facts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowledge. Opinions. Facts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: