World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Final Battle   The Final Battle Empty1/19/2013, 2:37 pm

After the main event on Smackdown ends and the show comes back from commercial, Shawn Michaels’ music hits.

HBK walks out, still in his ring gear from his match earlier in the show. He looks tired and beaten as he walks down to the ring. The fans cheer, but they sense that something is wrong.

Michaels enters the ring and grabs a microphone. He waits for the cheers and the music to die down before he begins to address the world.

HBK: When I first started here in Age Two several months ago, I made a promise.

I promised each and every one of you that I would defeat the evil that lurks here on Smackdown. Since then, I’ve defeated Drew McIntyre, Wade Barret, I took out the Miz at the Elimination Chamber, and took Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes to limits they thought they could never reach. I helped my best friend see the error of his ways and helped bring down the Stephanie McMahon empire.

The Final Battle AR-304269938

But despite all this, I still haven’t achieved my ultimate goal of becoming the WWE Champion. There is one man that keeps me from keeping my promise and living my dream. There is one man that represents all that is wrong with humanity. That one man is Dolph Ziggler.

The crowd boos at the sound of Ziggler’s name.

Dolph Ziggler has no morals and Dolph Ziggler doesn’t care. He will lie to your face and will say whatever he needs to in order to move ahead. He is the worst of the worst here on Smackdown and as long as he is around, I will never be at peace.

The Final Battle 5999057_CkzI0

While I would like to believe that I am nothing like Dolph Ziggler, we both share the dream of becoming champion and as long as either one of us is around, we will never be able to reach our goals....

So one of us needs to go. One of us needs to leave, not just Smackdown, but wCw for a long, long time. If Ziggler is gone from wCw, I will be able to become champion. The final boss will be defeated and we will all live happily ever after.

Dolph Ziggler, I am challenging you right now to an I Quit match at the Royal Rumble.

The fans cheer but others aren’t so happy. The camera cuts to fans with their hands over their mouths in shock.

I realize what this could mean. Dolph Ziggler is one hell of a competitor and under normal circumstances, I may not be able to beat him. I need to put myself into overdrive. I need to give Dolph Ziggler my all. My whole body, my heart, and my spirit need to be sacrificed in order to get rid of Ziggler once and for all.

The Final Battle Shawn-michaels

So Dolph Ziggler, I’m asking you to come out here and face me like a man. I know you have no honor, but I know you realize that this match needs to happen. You will never become champion while I am still in this company.

Shawn Michaels lowers his microphone and stares at the stage.

[To be continued by Ziggler]
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle Empty1/19/2013, 5:32 pm

Dolph Ziggler hears the words of The Heartbreak Kid, and makes his way out from the back to meet eyes with him while standing on top of the ramp. With Micheals being the positive role model of the two, and the location being some rundown white trash town, the audience begins to boo Ziggler before he even brings the microphone up to speak.

Ziggler: Seems like you choose the best place to have your little midlife crisis, Shawn. You see, you care so deranged and twisted right now, that you can't even see what a horrible mistake you're making. Even if all the support, you've got that look on peoples' faces that maybe, JUST MAYBE! ...Their childhood hero is off their rocker- and no, I don't mean you're old signature move, pal. The Rocker Dropper also belongs to me now, so you can stop thinking it. It's even better when I do it, your old hips won't even let you jump properly, let alone kick a guy down for a three count.

No fans of HBK liked what Zggler had to say. Chants of "WHAT!" began right at the start, heckling the former WWE champion like never before. At least with this rivalry there were some indication of just how hated he'd become when taking out an old superstar. Gotta love it.

Ziggler:Shawn... You're plus forty years old, you've got a beautiful family, a career that set many guys paths to follow behind, and... on off and on again smile. You are one of the last superstars that came from two of the greatest eras of wrestling history! Yet, you want to challenge me to an I Quit Match? Well, let me tell you something Micheals; I am not going to back down from kicking your teeth in no matter what! You say I have no morals, you say we have nothing in common, but the truth of the matter is...!! You can't help being seeing everything you used to be in a guy like me!

His words were strong enough to silence the moronic crown not sensing the seriousness of this promo. Dolph Ziggler is able to shut down the crown in a way that made him feel as if this back and forth between HBK would evolve into one of the best showdown in wCw history. Despite it all: one of these man will have to go for the sake of their futures.

The Final Battle Tumblr_mcz4n8sIEl1qiszfyo1_250

Ziggler:You want to put you career on the line at Royal Rumble, then you go right ahead! I'm not backing down a challenge some old wrestler trying to squeeze out what's left of the boyhood dream! Come Sunday, I'll make you regret everything you did to screw me out of the title. I'll make you regret looking down at me. But, Shawn, when all is said and done and you're sitting in the middle of that ring uttering the words "I QUIT!". The least I can do is send you off with one HELL of a match. 'Cuz I am the BEST DAMN THING TO HAPPEN TO SPORT ENTERTAINMENT... since The Showstopper, Shawn Micheals became champion all those years ago...

[I guess this is when the two of them just stare each other down? You can continue it if you want. But fuck that title match this is becoming the main event fast.]
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle Empty1/21/2013, 3:51 pm

Damn, this feud has been awesome to watch. You both have been hitting every story note pitch perfect and when Age Two is over I am confident that we will still remember this feud. I also want to add that the match video you made for Royal Rumble was killer Arch. Great work.

Official grades:
It is hard to contain my marking right now, 5 SP for both of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle
Page 1 of 1