World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/13/2013, 10:27 pm

*Ryder is standing in the ring waiting for Dibiase to come down to the ring, but Dibiase is standing on the ramp and looks like he’s waiting for something*

Cole: “What’s going on king? Why is Dibiase just standing there he should be making his way down to…

Cole: “OH MY GOD…. What in the hell is Paul Heyman doing here?”

King: “I think the better question is who knew Dibiase was a Paul Heyman guy?”

*Dibiase and Heyman make their way to the ring, as the crowd looks on in shock as they can’t believe that the two are in cahoots with one another. Dibiase walks up the steps and into the ring and the ref rings the bell to start the match*

Cole: “Alright we are under way here on smackdown, I’m still in shock over this king, why would Heyman be hanging out with a guy like Dibiase…”

King: “Come on Cole your telling me with all that money Dibiase has you wouldn’t wanna hang out with him either… what are you afraid of money or something?”

*The action has been back and forth the whole match, with each guy landing major punches and maneuvers, followed up by a ton of back and forth reversals it’s almost impossible to tell who’s going to win this match… Then Ryder goes to the outside and starts to tear apart the announcer table*

King:"Uh oh Cole we better move I think this is going to get ugly really fast"

*Ryder rolls back into the ring and begins to beat on Dibiase until he goes flying over the top rope and down onto the concrete floor and Ryder celebrates with his L-Finger taunt and waits for ted to climb onto the apron before Ryder runs and shoulder spears Dibiase off the side of the ring and goes flying into the announce table but doesn’t break but leaves dibiasi motionless on the floor as Ryder once again celebrates as the Ref goes to check and make sure Dibiase is still alive*

King:"Holy cow did you see that Cole? I’m not sure how that table is still standing"

Cole: "Ryder needs to be smart and pull Dibiase back into the ring and pin him, this match is over… wait what’s Ryder doing now…"

King:"Ryder’s looking to go high risk here as he climbs to the top of the turnbuckle, I think he wants to put Dibiase out for good Cole..'

*Just then Heyman jumps up on the apron and pushes Ryder off the turnbuckle on to the floor below and gets back down before the ref notices*

King: “Wow now we know why Heyman is out here with Dibiase…. Ryder looks like he’s been broken in half from that fall”

Cole: You are right king, I knew having Heyman out here was a bad idea… and now Dibiase is back up and he grabs Ryder and throws him into the ring… I think it could be time.. YES ITS DREAM STREET TIME!!!

*Dibiase hits his finisher as the ref slides back into the ring and counts 1….2….3!!!! As the bell rings and Dibiase’s music plays him and Heyman stand in the ring with their hands held high*

Cole:"Wow king what a match… and what a great new partnership we have here on wCw Smackdown… I can’t wait to see what Ryder has to say about this one.."

*Smackdown heads to commercial break*

Last edited by Instantreaction on 1/15/2013, 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/13/2013, 10:42 pm

with the help of hayman lol
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/13/2013, 11:02 pm

who knew Ted Dibiase Jr.. was a Paul Heyman guy...lol
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/13/2013, 11:43 pm

he trying get that mmmmoooonnnneyyyyy !!!
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/13/2013, 11:44 pm

ill pay you handsomely
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/13/2013, 11:48 pm

haha so we have it ted jr is now a heyman guy its the start of a beautifull thing !!
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/14/2013, 1:59 pm

just remember who signs your pay check....everybodys gotta price..........hahahaha......
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/14/2013, 9:07 pm

got it updatd Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/16/2013, 4:23 pm

good job bro love it
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty1/21/2013, 3:59 pm

points added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)   Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryder V Dibiase (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1