World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great One Resurrection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Great One Resurrection  Empty
PostSubject: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/10/2013, 11:19 pm

The Great One Resurrection  The-rock-entrance-1

The Rock makes his way to the ring, electricity not quite at its usual pace.

The Great One Resurrection  The-rock-entrance-3

After his moment basking in the fans' excitement, he reaches for a microphone and the crowd waits in anticipation of The Great One's words. And it's as if he's never left...

The Great One Resurrection  The_Rock6_cutout_by_Crank_zps1d7ec76c-1_zps6e5d0cd9

Finally The Rock has come back... to Miami!!!!!!

You see, The Rock hasn't been himself as of late, The Rock keeps coming out here each and every week telling you guys what The Rock gonna do, but fails to deliver. Yes, yes we can go way back to Survivor Series. Yeah, The Rock is, in fact, about to go there. We go back to WCW vs DX, when I came out here just like The Rock is now, to tell you people that I, The Rock, is going to stop DX... And I didn't show up. The only thing that The Rock can be proud of is the fact that I won the WCW Tag titles with some bone head red neck a couple of months ago. Now The Rock has seen a new light, The Rock has came out here to tell The Millions.......

The arena explodes with response of "and millions."

That The Rock has entered himself in this year's Rumble.....

The arena erupts again with Rocky Chants as the rock begins to smile.

The Great One Resurrection  The_Rock_2012CutByJibunjishin2_zps1d7b034d-1_zps8ffc960a

With all that said tonight begins The Rock's journey to Wrestlemania. It starts at the Rumble where The Rock comes down to that ring, look at all of the jabronis standing in the ring right in there eyes, and begin to lay the smackdown on each and every one of their candy asses! Until I remain the last man standing in the center of that ring! And your future WWE Champion---

NO, NO, NO, NO, The Rock's not done yet. I'm looking to regain my Tag team Titles as well, but this time with a partner that can actually tie his shoes by himself and doesn't go home to his mother every night saying "Momma, can I get some pie when I head out to the farm, Momma?"

The Great One Resurrection  Rock42_zpsafa5b4cd-1_zps9fc571ee

Now don't get me wrong the people know The Rock loves himself some pie, but the best thing that has to happen to The Rock is when that redneck F-5 some sense back into me. But the message that The Rock is trying to get the people to understand: Is that never again; will I not show up and be there for you. Never again; will I will turn my back on the people. So, that The Rock can set out what he promises.

NOW CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... WHAT THE ROCK... IS... COOKING!

The Great One Resurrection  1982782_o

The music hits as The Rock makes his way to the back.

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/10/2013, 11:32 pm

Credit to me for editing. Because I'm Arch...! And I'm... HETEROSEXUAL!
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/10/2013, 11:34 pm

Yea grammar and spelling thanks my friend for that.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/10/2013, 11:38 pm

Don't Listen to that faggot Jonathan, he can't even THINK of writing a promo without it being horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/10/2013, 11:39 pm

Great promo man! Im honestly just happy you are Rock and Cena..so now there wont be a bland feud with those two....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/10/2013, 11:41 pm

The Sinister Valbowski wrote:
Great promo man! Im honestly just happy you are Rock and Cena..so now there wont be a bland feud with those two....

Bahahah thanks and it's Icon he is miserable I can care less what he says when he is grumpy lol
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty1/13/2013, 8:45 pm

This is a case where adding graphics really helped the promo in my eyes. It made what might have been a high 3 SP promo a solid 4 SP. Only thing lacking is a bit more content.

Official grade:
4 SP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great One Resurrection    The Great One Resurrection  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great One Resurrection
Page 1 of 1