World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

last 30 min of raw last night..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty
PostSubject: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 9:24 am

holy M***** F****** S*** G** D***** punk vs rock is going to be epic... to bad rock is going to win at RR and drop the title to cena @ WM 29 "tiwce in a lifetime" other then that i shall enjoy the next few weeks on rawvery much
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 12:39 pm

I still think that Punk isn't dropping at the Rumble. It is too obvious. I see him dropping it at EC to Punk in a rematch. WM might even be a Triple Threat for the title.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 1:01 pm

After Cena losing at Mania, I have to go into this rumble thinking Rock is going to win. I hope he doesn't, but all signs point to Rock winning.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 1:04 pm

Even worse is that Cena is winning the Rumble.

I saw Punk wins via shenanagins at Rumble. Rock gets a rematch at EC and wins. Then holds the belt for a month, hyping WWE and WrestleMania until WM when CENAWINS
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 1:06 pm

It pains me how accurate that might be. "Twice in a lifetime" is going to be awful. Let's hope we get Punk-Taker at least.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 1:19 pm

I am actually hoping for Punk-Cena-Rock. Punk is the only thing that could make me give a shit about that match
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 2:51 pm

TAKER VS. BROCK They had one of my favorite rivalries of all time back in 02 i believe? Im really pulling for that..but Yea Punk and Rock set that arena on fire!! Im going for Punk vs. someone who can get on his level..which sadly is only Rock at this point..
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/8/2013, 8:45 pm

sadly the WWE wants exposure and rocky is going to start promo his movies on talk shows and such, so mcmahon wants the rock to have the belt with him so he can promote WM29 its a perfect market ploy for casual fans who havent been around i a few years... but horrible to those of use who watch because we know rock wins at RR and then hes going to drop it to cena at WM... even if punk is thrown into the match cena walks out champ... witch is why i will not be buying WM this year too damn predicatble

IF i was booking the road to WM at RR id have punk go over rock with outside interfearance maybe cena, setting up the inevitable Twice in a life time where rock has to put cena over

then id have SCSA enter the RR at #30 and win the thing so he faces punk at WM this way punk stays champion he goes over SCSA and then he can do promos on how hes beaten the best of the best there is no one to stop him... then they can do the one final show down between Punk/Cena with punk dropping the belt the cena BUT in the process have a double face/heel turn....

hell id be hapy with Punk/rock/austin in a 3 way dance leaving cena open to the undertaker

but this prob wont happen sadly, id love to see cena vs taker over brock though, i think cena has earned his shot at the streak but i dont think wwe will give cena his shot at it. i hate cena but id love that match

i dont wanna see brock get that match #1 because i dont think it will be a great match, brocks been out of the busniess for too long, even though i thought him and cena had a hell of a match at ER i dont see brock being able to have the type of match @WM with taker that we are used too and #2 because i seriously think he hurt taker, hes getting old and i dont know if he can handle the punishment brock can legit put out... just think he could hurt taker badly and end his career... i mean geeze i dunno if those elbows were planned against cena at ER but that was just nasty lol

If they set up that match then maybe they can get brock to come back full time or a least a decent amount of time i say throw him in there with Show/Ziggler and feud for the WHC with brock getting the belt heading towards a Title unification match between him and who ever is WWE champ at the time

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty1/11/2013, 7:37 pm

Yeah.... I wouldn't mind seeing Punk vs Stone Cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last 30 min of raw last night..   last 30 min of raw last night.. Empty

Back to top Go down

last 30 min of raw last night..
Page 1 of 1