World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

United States Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

United States Championship Empty
PostSubject: United States Championship   United States Championship Empty12/28/2012, 3:58 am

Cole: Hello Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to another edition of Friday Night Smackdown. I'm Michael Cole alongside with one of WWE Greatest superstars "JBL"

JBL: What a night we have for you, last week a new United States Champion was crowned by the name of RYBACK. It's seems that Daniel Bryan and Sheamus are not to pleased of the results of the match.

JBL: We'll speaking of an Angry Irish man, here come The Great White Sheamus now

United States Championship Why+the+WWE+Universe+welcome+Sheamus+face+turn

Lilian Garcia: Making his way down to the ring, SSHHEEAAMMUUSS!!!!!!

United States Championship WWE-Superstar-Sheamus-Pictures

Cole: I wonder what can be going through his head at the moment?

United States Championship WWE-Superstar-Sheamus-Hairstyle-of-Men

Sheamus: 1st of all, I just want to come out here and say Congratulations to Ryback in becoming the new United States Champion.

(Crowd goes wild.)

United States Championship 628x471

Sheamus: But the real reason I am out here is because, last week I came out to this very ring, challenging Daniel Bryan to a one on one extreme rules match for the US title, and did i get that match no, no I didn't instead i got a US triple threat match with Ryback as the third person.

United States Championship EGlsZGgzMTI=_o_wwe-raw-santinos-tea-party-with-sheamus-11810

[b[i]]Sheamus: Let me tell you something fella, never come between and Angry Irish man and his Gold. I Came in search for Gold, but all Step gave me was dust.. Before you get your panites in a bunch step, I know that nothing around here is free, and that we have to earn our way to the top. So i'm going to say this fella, I will defeat anybody that steps in my way again from becoming the United States Champion.... I want a one on one rematch and i want it now.

Sheamus: Oh wait Step, If you ever Screw me again, I will kick daddy's little princess head right off her bloody shoulders and that's not a threat, It's Luck of the Irsh!!!

United States Championship Wwe-sheamus

OPEN FOR RESPONSE

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

United States Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: United States Championship   United States Championship Empty12/31/2012, 9:46 pm

There was a lot of drama surrounding this match so I love that you made a promo about it. You responded exactly the way Sheamus would respond in the WWE. I also like how you have developed your own style. It's easy to tell a Pres promo apart from other people's promos. You use a lot of visuals and make good use of commentary.

There is a little formatting goof in one of your last paragraphs with some exposed html, but that happens to me all the time. It's hard to catch those sometimes.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Although I'm not booking Smackdown, I have a feeling this story line with you and the title is nowhere close to being over. Nice promo man, I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Back to top Go down

United States Championship
Page 1 of 1