World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gulf Coast depopulation plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Gulf Coast depopulation plan Empty
PostSubject: Gulf Coast depopulation plan   Gulf Coast depopulation plan Empty12/25/2012, 7:35 am

You guys are probably thinking WTF this is nonsense, watch this video and you may change your mind.

Who knows, if this is true, maybe the Newtown shooting was planned in an effort to get the government to disarm us and oppress us for years to come, I just don't know anymore, who knows what is true or what's not, what is right or wrong, but people please take this saying to heart, don't trust anyone especially the government.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Coast depopulation plan   Gulf Coast depopulation plan Empty12/25/2012, 12:57 pm

I love Jesse Ventura and conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Coast depopulation plan   Gulf Coast depopulation plan Empty12/25/2012, 4:30 pm

dude I have not watched one episode where it looks fake and out of the realm of possibility, this shit looks highly likely to happen and to be quite honest, it scares the crap out of me that our government is completely out of control and would even think about doing such a thing like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Coast depopulation plan   Gulf Coast depopulation plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Gulf Coast depopulation plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: