World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi..... I'm Tyler....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Hi..... I'm Tyler.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi..... I'm Tyler....   Hi..... I'm Tyler.... Empty12/24/2012, 3:01 am

I had went to write this about a month ago...... Problems had started shit and I felt the need to throw this out.... I didn't even attempt to post it.... I might as well give it a go....

I'm sorry.... I'm shit for a person.... I can admit it.... I don't hide my personality.... I don't change my personality.... It will not happen.... I want to sit here and tell you all that I am what I am.... A fucking asshole.... I am sorry for all this.... I'm sorry for the side comments... The shitty moves in a game... The anger and attitude presented.... I'm sorry.... I'm tired of people attempting to make me feel bad for this.... It isn't worth it.... If I have ever been a jerk, prick, or any form of ass to you.... I'm sorry if I ever am to you.... I'm just.... Sorry.

This isn't toward anything... Just build up.... Hope this might fix some problems.... Might.... Might not... At least I tried...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi..... I'm Tyler....   Hi..... I'm Tyler.... Empty12/24/2012, 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Hi..... I'm Tyler....   Hi..... I'm Tyler.... Empty12/24/2012, 3:16 am

Hitman...
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi..... I'm Tyler....   Hi..... I'm Tyler.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi..... I'm Tyler....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: