World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAGONS SCORNED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

DRAGONS SCORNED Empty
PostSubject: DRAGONS SCORNED   DRAGONS SCORNED Empty12/14/2012, 12:54 pm

DRAGONS SCORNED Ds_title

As WCW SMACKDOWN returns from commercial, the camera pans right to the stage as "Passive" by A Perfect Circle hits, and almost immediately out come both members of the Dashing Dragons, Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes. They go through the motions making their way down the ramp towards the ring receiving a very mixed reaction from the WCW Universe.

DRAGONS SCORNED Dd_03
As both men stand in the ring talking to each other, looking out to the crowd, Bryan nods his head in response to Cody before raising the mic to his mouth and addressing the audience.

"My best friend and partner Cody Rhodes over here just pointed out something very interesting to me about the foul stench we were exposed to as we crossed over into New Jersey's state lines earlier today, and I think he just cracked that case and found that foul smell's origin..." Bryan pauses, smirking before continuing. "It's clearly coming from all of you unwashed buffoons in the audience tonight."

The crowd erupts with a sea of boos towards the Dashing Dragons... Cody begins to laugh hysterically, putting his hand on the shoulder of Bryan as Bryan continues.

"You see, it's a well known fact that in and out of the ring we're two of the most exciting and must see superstars WCW has ever seen... Since we've reunited it's been nothing short of AMAZING." Bryan says, looking over at Cody. "Cody and I are brothers bound by competition, bound by a common distaste for you IDIOT FANS, and bound by an insatiable hunger to capture EVERY single title here in WCW... And last Friday on Smackdown, we were in the ring absolutely dominating those two chuckle heads who call themselves 'AWESOME GAME.' Cody, you and I both know that there isn't a single thing awesome about the team of Miz and Triple H, they're both completely inept in the ring and on the mic. Last Friday night Cody and I showed them both, as well as all of you fans at home, that we can easily out wreslte them both even when they have hired help at ringside... The only question at this point that I have, is when we are going to get a real shot at those titles AWESOME GAME is clinging onto so tightly?"

Cody nods his head in agreement, as Bryan's smiling face turns to a look of disgust.

"It's only a matter of time. I am the man SOLEY RESPONSIBLE for retiring the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I am the worlds most dangerous vegan. and I... I AM THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION! I am the shining beacon of light that put WCW Smackdown back on the map... Cody and I are the reason Smackdown is the 'A' Show. We've had the internet going nuts every week, I get tweets and touts left and right from our adoring fans thanking me for being on their television every week... But that's not even why we're out here tonight." Bryan says, looking over to Rhodes. "Tell these morons why we're here tonight Cody."

OPEN FOR MY BFF AND TAG PARTNER CODY RHODES <3
Back to top Go down

DRAGONS SCORNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS SCORNED   DRAGONS SCORNED Empty12/14/2012, 1:53 pm

Bryan hands the mic over as Cody begins to speak...

"We're here for one reason only, to dominate. When I came back to WCW I quickly catapulted my way to greatness. Last week, that was only the start of our new era of dominance as a team. You see Daniel and I had our falling out in the past, but it was for a reason. I wasn't producing results. I wasn't holding myself to the standards we set for ourselves.. Am I mad at Daniel for what he did to me? No. Not at all. He did what he had to. He did what I told him to do. I wasn't at 100% and he took me out. Daniel did the right thing, and I commend him for having the courage to teach me a lesson. One I will never forget. Now for the task at hand..."

Cody pauses with a disgusted look on his face.

DRAGONS SCORNED Tumblr_m1bmokKGf31r6ekcuo2_250

"Last Friday night, we were in the middle of the ring and as I go to finish the so called 'Cerebral Assassin,' I'm struck with a chair on the back of my skull. In that brief, but painful moment, I realized something. Fear. Fear, was put into the heart of all you mindless fools in the back. Fear, that we are taking this company by storm... Fear, that once we capture the Tag Team Championships, there isn't a group of men Stephanie McMahon can throw together that will be able to defeat us."

DRAGONS SCORNED Tumblr_m1bmokKGf31r6ekcuo4_250

"The fact that the so called 'Tag Team Champions' need to try and destroy my beautiful face with a steel chair to stop the beating they were taking is just disgraceful. Simply barbaric. That's is not how champions act. That's not how we do things. But if anything, your brutish actions were... Encouraging. Why you ask? Because we are out here to demand that Stephanie McMahon come down to the ring and give us a shot at the Tag Team Championships... We have a win over your champions. We have a win over your loser husband. If you don't make a title match at WCW Anarchy, we are going to tear this place down with our bare hands! But wait, that's not all... Triple H. Miz. You can have your match on whatever terms and stipulations you want. We will gladly show you that nothing is going to stop our rise to glory and our path to greatness. So bring your over sized clumsy enforcer to the ring, I'll send him head first into the barricade just like I did last week."

Open for Stephanie McMahon only
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

DRAGONS SCORNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS SCORNED   DRAGONS SCORNED Empty12/19/2012, 12:48 pm

Nice promo you two. There was a nice flow from Bryan's to Rhodes' and you can tell they are on the same page and are the perfect fit for each other.

The TitanTron and theme was amazing Danny.

I know you guys have some big plans, but week after week we are left waiting. I fear that you guys might run out of steam.

But other than that, the content was solid from both of you. I assumed going in that Bryan would have a stronger showing, but Rhodes really stepped up to the plate in this one.

Grammar and formatting were great on each promo.

{Official Grade}
Danny: Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven
Hitman: Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Great job guys. In promos, content is king. You guys had a message and a personality and both promos felt like one unit instead of two separate entities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRAGONS SCORNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS SCORNED   DRAGONS SCORNED Empty

Back to top Go down

DRAGONS SCORNED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: