World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a forwarning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

a forwarning Empty
PostSubject: a forwarning   a forwarning Empty12/14/2012, 4:31 am

right after the message from The beloved smackdown gm the lights in the arena cut out as the tron lights up and a voice starts to ring from the speakers.

"when a spirit feels wronged"

"no one is safe"

"when you hear the warning"

"there will be no mercy"

a little girl starts to laugh

the little girl gigles as she sings
"there will be no mercy"

with the gong the screen starts to shake as it comes in to a very dark room with a figure with his back to the screen.

a forwarning Mqdefault

"i told you last week that there would be hell to pay. Tonight starts the raign of terror that i will be unleashing on the Smackdown roster. However plans have changed. Because tonight i won't be doing it alone. Tonight my little brother helps bringing the day of reconing apon the Roster of Smackdown

Antonio Cesaro

Drew McIntyre

Tonight you will rest in peace!

at that moment The Deadman spins around and does the throat cut while his eye's roll back

a forwarning Z154841100

with the final gong the arena returns to normal as the show goes on
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

a forwarning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a forwarning   a forwarning Empty12/19/2012, 12:38 pm

This was an improvement over your last promo.

It had an eerie feeling to it, and you really captured what makes 'Taker promos so cool.

The grammar was still pretty rough, maybe your typing these on something other than a computer, I'm not sure. The graphics and videos were really what made this promo much better as they helped build the atmosphere.

{Official Grade}
3/5

You'll find a lot better promos out there, but this was still much better than your last one. Now you just need to get your matches done. Hopefully you can win some title gold before you have to leave here!

Good job man.
Back to top Go down

a forwarning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: