World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty
PostSubject: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 9:58 pm

wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Power_rankings_search

Welcome to the weekly Smackdown! Power Ten! wCw Anarchy, the first pay-per-view of Age Two, is at our doorstep and the stakes couldn't be higher! With ambush attacks, debuts, and the all important wCw Smackdown! Tournament in full effect, superstars are fighting to be at the top whether GM Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley agrees with it or not. So here it is, your Power Ten for this week!

10. The Undertaker (Last Week: --)
The Deadman makes his debut on our Power 10 this week after stopping Smackdown’s newest acquisition, Sin Cara, right in his tracks. While we have yet to hear from The Undertaker, we can be sure that he still is sour about his upset loss to Dolph Ziggler. ‘Taker needs a new plan to become Smackdown’s champion now that he is out of the tournament and we don’t doubt that he will. Very bad things happen to those that doubt The Deadman and Smackdown’s roster shouldn’t feel safe.

9. The Rock (Last Week: 5)
The Rock is flabbergasted that he lost to a young Justin Gabriel. To add to his bad day, he was attacked by masked men right in the middle of the ring. We haven’t heard from Rocky since then, but he can’t be too happy. The fans are wondering not only what The Rock is going to do, but in what shape he will be in when he does it. The Rock drops to number nine on our Power 10, but if we know The Rock, he will climb back up in no time.

8.Cody Rhodes (Last Week: --)
Although Cody had a rough start here on Smackdown!, he has redeemed himself in defeating both Sheamus and The Big Show in a grueling triple threat match. Cody hit the Cross Rhodes on Big Show for the win but also injured Show in the process. Will GM Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley reward this feat, or punish him for it? Either way, we are rewarding Cody with a spot on our Power 10.

7. Brock Lesnar (Last Week: 4)
It’s 2-0 for Brock Lesnar as he drops three spots to number seven on this week’s Power 10. Sound strange? Well so was the match. Lesnar loses to The Wildcat Kofi Kingston, only to have the GM herself come out and reverse the decision! So Brock Lesnar continues in the Smackdown Tournament and could care less how he wins. It looks like someone has a problem with it however as Brock was beaten by masked men dressed in black out in the parking lot. A cheap win and a mugging drop Lesnar down a few spots this week in our Power 10.

6. Kane (Last Week: --)
The Big Red Machine makes his first appearance in our Power 10 at number six with a big win over R-Truth. This puts Kane in a great position in the Smackdown Tournament and many consider him a favorite to win. Kane has yet to say anything on Smackdown, and that is putting many people on edge. Without even a nod towards his brother on the same brand, Kane’s actions will be monitored closely here on Smackdown!

5. Kofi Kingston (Last Week: --)
The mute Kofi Kingston has beaten two of the greatest wrestlers in history back to back: Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar. No tricks, just talent. In a sad twist of fate however, GM Stephanie McMahon-Hemsely reversed the decision on Kofi’s win against Lesnar and was eliminated from the tournament. While his chances at gold are ruined, we here at the Power 10 appreciate his efforts and give him a nice bump in the rankings.

4. Justin Gabriel (Last Week: 7)
Justin Gabriel has shocked the world by defeating The People’s Champion to advance in the Smackdown! Tournament. We’ve discovered he isn’t camera shy either as he has been eager to partake in interviews week after week. Does this confident kid have what it takes to become the next great champion of wCw or will his win over Rocky prove to be a simple fluke? Either way Gabriel moves up to number four on our Power 10.

3. Triple H (Last Week: 2)
Triple H lands at number three this week after scoring a controversial win over former Tag Team Champion Booker T. It appears Haitch has acquired the fearsome Tensai as his own personal bodyguard making The Game more intimidating than ever before. Although seemingly punished by his wife the GM, The Game hasn’t seemed to have lost his step and has become more ruthless as the days go by. What schemes could Triple H possibly be coming up with? You will have to tune in to find out.

2. Daniel Bryan (Last Week: 6)
Daniel Bryan moves up four spots to number two this week on the Power 10 after winning the main event match against Ken Shamrock via his lethal submission. Superstars in the back are becoming increasingly wary of the U.S. Champ as he has been surprisingly quiet backstage. The heartless champion has yet to be given an opponent for his title at Anarchy and people are wondering if he has other plans.

1. Dolph Ziggler (Last Week: 1)
Dolph Ziggler retains his number one spot this week after advancing in the Smackdown! Tournament by defeating Austin Aries in an intense matchup. The pressure is rising, but Ziggler wouldn’t tell you that. He is cool as a cucumber launching the first wCw Download! episode on YouTube as well as continuing to launch personal attacks, not face to face, but on his Twitter page. Fans will continue to pray for his demise, but as of this week Ziggler is still at the front of the pack.

Well that's it for this week's Power 10. Feel free to question, comment, and complain on the rankings. Every ranking was chosen carefully and I don't mind explaining my reasoning. Remember, the most surefire way to make the Power 10 (Or the Critic's Power 10 at least) is to simply win. If you want to rank high, then promo weekly. The better you make yourself look, the higher you rise on the rankings. I think that's all I got. So enjoy!

(Oh and I felt like the arrows from Stunner's Power 10 were, ya know, Stunner's. So I wanted him to keep his own awesome idea and I'd do something different)
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:18 pm

Very nice and detailed, Critic. Nice to see Ziggs still at number one, too. Gonna stay there for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:30 pm

Time will tell , Arch.

Are we watching a new legend being written ?

Or Is Ziggler just a cocky mouthpiece on a lucky streak ?

As I said , Time will tell.

Jay

Good work , guys.

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:32 pm

Sounds like you're screwing me over! I see how it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:39 pm

Lol.

Not at all , man.

I was just messing with ya.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:46 pm

I should at least be number 2.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:48 pm

So am I, I sound 12 right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 10:49 pm

Lol Ziggles.... We should test this luck streak by combining his cocky mouth with The Rock's size 13 and half boot... lolol jk (kinda) but either way nice job man
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/6/2012, 11:51 pm

I'll take your movie star, D list movies (except Fast 5) and take you on any day, buddy!
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty12/7/2012, 1:49 am

Good Work Critic

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)   wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12) Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Smackdown! Power 10 (12/6/12)
Page 1 of 1