World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Electricity Continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Electricity Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Electricity Continues   The Electricity Continues Empty11/25/2012, 10:02 pm

*All the lights shut off leaving the entire stadium dark*
*The crowd become very silent awaiting what is to come*
*A burst on lightning hits the stage with a thundering boom which startles the crowd until, right after the shock...*

*The Rock come out of the crowd un-expectedly which sends the fans into a flury of exitement and cheering*
*The Rock jumps the barricade and takes the cover of the announcer table off and jumps right up on the table while grabbing Micheal Coles headset then puts it on*

The Rock: *Stares around the crowd* WELCOME... to the most... ELECTRIFYING... ENTERTAINING... ASS WHOOPING-IST SHOW available...*Rock tilts his head down* Welcome... to...*Rock lifts his head and looks at the ceiling* SMACKDOWN

*The people go into a crazed amount of chants and cheering*
*The Rock continues to speak while on the announcer table*
*The Rock looks down at Cole*

The Rock: Now that... Micheal Cole... is how to welcome The Rock's people... to The Rock's show... What do you think of that beginning?

Cole: Well...

The Electricity Continues 46

The Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR JABRONI ASS THINKS OF HOW THE ROCK WELCOMES THIS SHOW!!!

*The crowd chants and holds up their "It doesnt matter!!!" signs*

The Rock: The Rock feels soo SO good to be back to his show... Now this is The Rock's shows.... The Rock's ring... The ROCK'S PEOPLE.... and... The Rock's punching bags there in the locker room...

*The Rock looks up onto the titantron*

The Rock: Wait for it...Wait for it.... WAIT FOR IT!!!

*A twitter message on the bottom of the screen shows that "Rocks Punching Bags!" is trending worldwide*
*The Rock gives a cocky smile and turns to the rest of the crowd*

The Rock: Now that... is how The Rock makes a statement... The Rock makes worldwide topics... The Rock creates trends... The Rock creates electricity!... The Rock has an example...

The Electricity Continues 2rghI

The Rock: *Smile* The Rock has another example... The title reign of THE GREAT ONE!

*The Crowd begins to roar for support*

The Rock: Once this tournament is one... by yours truly... Everyone... and The Rock means EVERYONE AND THEIR AUNT NANCY... Will want to hold the title just because The Rock set the trend of being the champion... And do not get The Rock wrong... The Rock feels a great sympathy for those people... Due to the FACT... that the only person in wCw that will be able to hold that title is THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALLLLL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!! IF YOU SMEELELELELELELALALALALALALAL.... WHAT THE ROCK.... ISSSSS.... cooking....

*The Rock with a serious face with a smile jumps of the announcer table and leaves the arena through the back while the crowd cheers wildly for their next champion*
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Electricity Continues   The Electricity Continues Empty11/28/2012, 12:04 am

First Rocky promo of Age Two!! AWW YEAH

Anyways it was a pretty good start. Let's face it, Rock promos are easy. He goes out, says a few catchphrases and he leaves. You are very good at replicating this and it has brought you a lot of success in the past. I mean most of this promo was filler. It's not really until the end that we get to the meat of the promo. This isn't bad, I mean this is what the current Rock does so I guess I'm more criticizing him than I am you.

I would like to see you represent the Rock we all know and love. The hero Rock, the one kids idolized and looked up to. The Rock that stood up to the bullies and the social and racial injustices that stood in his way. The "Fruity Pebbles" Rock is really easy, and I've seen you do some amazing work in the past. Not to say I don't want you to do the funny bits, because I love an "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK" line as much as the next guy, I just want to see more meat in the promos rather that just the silly stuff.

Sounds like I'm being harsh, I don't mean to be, you're just one of the best promo-ers we got and I hold you on a higher level than most.

You hit the marks though. Formatting and grammar were okay. You forgot to color code the
Quote :
The Rock: *Stares around the crowd* WELCOME... to the most... ELECTRIFYING... ENTERTAINING... ASS WHOOPING-IST SHOW available...*Rock tilts his head down* Welcome... to...*Rock lifts his head and looks at the ceiling* SMACKDOWN
line but that's a pretty small mistake. I've been going fairly easy on people's first promos.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

You got the max points for the week, it was a fun promo and I liked it. You were just so awesome those last couple months I got to see you in Age One that I think this was a small step down but it's still early and I'm still a big fan. Consider my suggestions, but don't feel like you need to take them in order to continue to get good grades.

Good job man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Electricity Continues   The Electricity Continues Empty12/12/2012, 6:46 pm

Critic I just wanted to thank you for the help on this one... I came back to this promo cause im about to make a new one pretty soon here and I wanted your previous advice... Im accually more inspired to make a better promo cause you hold me on that higher level.... I just wanted to thank you for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Electricity Continues   The Electricity Continues Empty

Back to top Go down

The Electricity Continues
Page 1 of 1