World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I get some help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Can I get some help? Empty
PostSubject: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty11/17/2012, 1:17 pm

Hey guys, it would seem Photobucket and the computer I have been using has finally come to heads and won't deal with each other. In other words, I am not able to upload anything to my photobucket. Is there any other website (good, virus free, free, easy) that any of you use to upload photos? Or if there is another method you use? Anyways, it would be a life saver and I would be able to do some of the promos I want. Been unable to use pictures at all for any promos I have attempted to do but oh well. If none of you can help out, I will simply man it out and use content to help me! But, I would love to have some pretty pictures. Please and Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty11/17/2012, 1:50 pm

I usually google search and bing search.

Jay

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty11/17/2012, 3:00 pm

imgur has picture storage capabilities. That is what I used to use.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty11/17/2012, 3:20 pm

Thanks man. Will give it a try later.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty11/17/2012, 10:48 pm

sign up for dropbox, they give you a public folder that you can drag and drop any image or file into, then you can get a public http link directly to it
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty11/17/2012, 10:51 pm

I tried Imgur and it worked very well! Very Happy As for yours Danny, I will if Imgur fails me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get some help?   Can I get some help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I get some help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: