World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Age of Awesome begins...soon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty
PostSubject: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/3/2012, 3:14 pm

A video package begins on the last RAW before Age 2

The video fades out to a scene of an office. A chair is turned opposite of the camera so the person occuping it can't be seen. Suddenly the dim scene lights up as a trophy case illuminates.

Inside are numerous relics. The old WWE Championship, a couple tag titles, a red Money in the Bank briefcase, a U.S. Title a Hardcore Championship with "WCW"pasted along it in red tape.

The camera slowly brings its focus out and a new title is seen on the desk.
Spoiler:

A voice, emanating from the chair begins to speak. It is the familiar voice of one half of the Tag Team Champions- The Miz!

Quote :
One whole year since the fall of WWE and the rise of WCW. One whole year with myself being one of the only original guys around here. I have seen a lot of people come and go and unfortunatly have seen a lot of opportunities slip through my fingers.

He pauses for a moment before spinning his chair to face the camera.

Quote :

I should be the Hardcore champion still. I should be the WCW champion. I should be the IC champion. Me! But I am not. I was beat by the drug addict...sorry about your career, bro. I was beat by the Rated R Superstar and that was the last time I had a shot at the WCW title and I lost to Randy Orton recently for the IC belt.I have let too many opportunities slip through my perfectly manicured fingers.

He takes a moment to admire his hands, smiles, and then looks back to the camera.

Quote :
That stops next age. No more will the Awesome One go unoticed. No more will I pander to the weak and gullible WCW Universe. No more will I take a backseat while drug addicts, former vampires, and nepotists hold championships that should be mine! Soon the Age of Mediocrity ends and the Age of Awesome can begin and that?

He says while looking off camera at something or someone.

Quote :
Is...Awesome!

As awesome drops from his mouth the feed cuts to static.

{End The Miz's Age 1}
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/6/2012, 5:53 pm

Finally remembered to read this promo! Great job! It will be interesting how Miz will fair with all of the new talent in Age Two.

I haven't forgotten that you and I have yet to have a match together! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/7/2012, 3:45 am

Bryan ,

Great promo , brother. We will be reeking of awesomeness as we demolish every tag team that gets thrown at us.

Jay

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/7/2012, 3:54 am

Heath Slater HBK wrote:
Finally remembered to read this promo! Great job! It will be interesting how Miz will fair with all of the new talent in Age Two.

I haven't forgotten that you and I have yet to have a match together! Twisted Evil

I can't wait to take on the One Man Band! We will tear the roof off the place!

Thanks, Jay. Can't wait to rip up the roster.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 2:03 pm

grade please
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 2:59 pm

Sorry for grading this so late, been a little preoccupied with Halo and CoD.

{Official Grade}

5SP- Bryan you always come out with outstanding promos and this one is another classic Bryan promo. Great work.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 3:17 pm

Thanks, man. I figured you got busy and forgot which is easy to do. Can't wait to get Halo soonish
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 3:20 pm

Halo is amazing. 343 Industries did sooooooooo good. Graphics are insanely good and so far the campaign is sick. You will love it.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 4:39 pm

Best halo ever
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 7:35 pm

^ Sooooo true.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty11/15/2012, 8:43 pm

smmhhhh all you halo fans......

sorry I just had to be a dick for once lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Awesome begins...soon   The Age of Awesome begins...soon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Age of Awesome begins...soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: