World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty
PostSubject: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 6:22 pm

*********************************************************************************************
____________________________________________________________________________________________
********************************************************************************************

Just as the match was about to start , The wCw Medical Staff refused to clear Booker T for competition. Booker had suffered a concussion while teaching at his wrestling school earlier this week. It was determined that his injury was more severe than originally thought.

As the match started , Jeff Hardy appeared a little unsteady. The Miz and Triple H began to inflict pain on Hardy rather easily. Very quickly , the match seemed to be reaching it's conclusion. After taking a Skull Crushing Finale that was less than final , Hardy stood up , looking dazed. The bell keeper at ringside called for the doctors to come look at Jeff Hardy. While the staff was en route to the ring , Miz delivered his 'Awesome DDT' to Hardy and tagged in The Game. As Hardy again stood up , The Game crotch-chopped right in his face and delivered a 'Pedigree'. As Triple H attempted to pin Jeff Hardy , the ref waved it off , shaking his head 'NO' and pointing to the arriving doctors and medical staff.

After a few minutes of the staff attending to Jeff Hardy , he was cleared to compete and the match was restarted. This time , Hardy appeared to have much more energy. Some would say he appeared turbo-charged. Jeff took the fight to both members of 'The Awesome Game' , delivering a vicious 'Twist of Hate' to The Game while swanton bombing The Miz twice. Both members of The Awesome Game hit a few nice bits of offense including their respective finishers , but Hardy was giving just as good as he got. At one point , Hardy kept Triple H grounded and away from his partner when he needed a tag. Eventually , the numbers game became too much for Jeff Hardy as Triple H hit him with a 'Pedigree' then immediately tagged Miz in who gave him a 'Skull Crushing Finale'. Jeff Hardy was unable to kick out of the pin attempt. As The Miz stood up to celebrate their win with Triple H , Hardy appeared to have a glazed look in his eyes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Diamond Game on 10/28/2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 6:28 pm

Congrats Jay and Miz! I'm sure this will be a great title run!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 6:39 pm

Are we the only ones carrying gold into the next age?

Thank you, Critic! Much appreciated. Hopefully we can get more than a coupel tag teams together next age to make it a very fun division.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 6:43 pm

punk, d-bry, and you guys are carrying gold into the next age. the ic title is the only vacant one to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 8:04 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
punk, d-bry, and you guys are carrying gold into the next age. the ic title is the only vacant one to my knowledge.

Ahh. I forgot that Punk was being retained as well. Should have checked before I spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 9:21 pm

how could you forget about me? is it because I abandoned wwe 12 like the whore it is? A revolution is coming.....27.5 hours to go.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/28/2012, 10:36 pm

I am a terrible person. I hope it is good. Won't be getting it for a week or so
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty10/29/2012, 8:52 am

Ladies and Gentleman, that was some Hell Of the match. Well foulks that's all we have for you tonight, Tune in tomorrow for Raw Is War.

(Miz and HHH Begins to leave the Ring)

The Lights go out and A countdown clock appear

What is this?

I don't know King, let's see

The Miz and HH Can't Believe their eyes. Stone Cold beings to walk down the ramp and The Awsome Game Disappear into the crowds

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH   TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Empty

Back to top Go down

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
Page 1 of 1